Top Melbourne Hop on Hop Off
Likely To Sell Out
Wine, Beer & Spirits
On the Water
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
10 results | All Melbourne Tours
Highlights of Melbourne Cruise
Discover Melbourne’s history and highlights on this guided Yarra River cruise. Float past the city’s towering skyscrapers and lovely urban gardens while learning about the transformation of this vibrant city from 19th-century port town to a modern cultural capital. Your sightseeing cruise takes you upriver and downriver for a scenic overview of attractions on both banks.
Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique Tour - Max 12 People
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Melbourne Skydeck Entry Ticket
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Melbourne Skydeck— the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise
Cruise from Melbourne to the historic seaport city of Williamstown while soaking up the sights along the Yarra River. Spend as much time as you like in Williamstown, where you can browse art galleries, explore local seafaring history or enjoy a coffee or meal at one of the many charming cafés. Customize your cruise options and travel one-way in either direction or take a round-trip cruise for a delightful day trip.
Hop On Hop Off Yarra Valley - RED Route - City Departure
WE'RE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU BACK BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE BELOW FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING TO BOOK! - venues have implemented pre-booked and paid tastings - You will need to organise your day in advance and book your visit with each venue. Please do so before your tour. Make your way to the Yarra Valley, one hour east of Melbourne to explore the very best of the region featuring natural beauty and some of the best food, wine, gin, beer and local produce in the country. Hopping with us made simple: Pick up and return from your stop Plan your day using the Hop It Timetable Hop on hop off at any stop along the way No designated driver needed Excellent wine, outstanding food, amazing scenery More money in your pocket to spend in the Yarra Valley Free water available on board GROUP BOOKINGS: We strictly do not accept any groups larger than 5, please contact us directly to discuss other options for you and your group.
Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
Marvel over the dramatic canyons, cascading waterfalls and wildflower valleys of the Grampians National Park on this action-packed full-day tour. Visit the gold rush town of Ballarat; take a bushwalk to see the Silverband Falls and spot wild kangaroos at Halls Gap. After lunch (own cost), embark on a short hike to the Grand Canyon, stand in awe beneath the MacKenzie Falls and admire jaw-dropping views over Stringybark Forest, Victoria Valley, and Lake Bellfield. This small-group tour includes selected hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Melbourne.
River Gardens Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise
Take in a bounty of Melbourne’s highlights along the scenic Yarra River on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Spend a delightful hour aboard a riverboat as you glide under the Princes Bridge and past beautiful river gardens, Herring Island, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and other top cultural attractions.
Complete Melbourne Walking Tour
Enjoy a more relaxed experience of Melbourne than you’d get in a traditional tour vehicle on a walking tour that provides the ultimate introduction if you're visiting for the first time. You’ll stop to hear tales and trivia that you’re unlikely to find in the guidebook about top Melbourne attractions such as Federation Square, Hosier Lane, Old Melbourne Gaol, and much more.
Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour from Melbourne
Experience the delights of Victoria’s wine country on this Yarra Valley wine tour from Melbourne. With an informative wine guide, you’ll visit four popular wineries: Balgownie Estate, Steels Gate Winery, Greenstone Vineyards, and Yering Farm. Enjoy plenty of tastings as well as a winery lunch while you learn about winemaking in Australian and admire the picturesque landscapes.
What people are saying about Hop on Hop Off Buses in Melbourne
Highlights of Melbourne Cruise"Excellent. Definitely recommend it. Sam was the captain and Merco the deckhand. Amazing commentary, funny and informative. Really friendly guys. A great trip."..."
Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique Tour - Max 12 People"Wonderful sightseeing very friendly and informative driver (Rio) . Wild koala birdlife and fantastic views all added up to a fantastic experience."..."
Melbourne Skydeck Entry Ticket"Melbourne Skydeck was awesome. You get to see great views of the Melbourne skyline & the Edge is pretty cool. Staff very accommodating and friendly. A MUST SEE when in Melbourne !"..."
Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise"Great trip across from Williamstown to the city. Lots to see. Super crew, very accomodating. Really good way to start our weekend. Thanks"..."
Hop On Hop Off Yarra Valley - RED Route - City Departure"This is the absolute best and easiest service to get to Yarra Valley. Sara is so friendly and very knowledgeable of the area and was very obliging with accomodating our stops with what and where we wanted to go. I am even more impressed that Myself and my friend were the only two booked for this tour and they did not cancel it! Sara went above and beyond my expectations, answering any questions I had before the tour promptly and was a fantastic tour guide. We had a great day and it was made so easy by Sara and the service she offered. I definitely recommend this service and will use again on my next trip to Melbourne. Thanks so much Sara for the great day and trip. Hayley and I had the best day."..."
Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne"Our guide Eva was the best EVA!!! Really enjoyed the itinerary and it made for a very complete experience."..."
Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne"Absolutely wonderful trip. Our Driver cum tourguide Jon was such a delightful and friendly person. We touched upon a number of lookout points and went to McKenzie Walls which was the highlight of the tour. We also managed to meet friendly kangaroos, wallabies and emus."..."
River Gardens Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise"The captain shared lots of knowledge it was good to learn about the history along the Yarra. The captain kept very interesting."..."
Complete Melbourne Walking Tour"Highly recommend. Our guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Loved the Melbourne street art. We stopped for a delicious coffee and later a beer (included). Great way to get to know the city in a short amount of time."..."
Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour from Melbourne"Great day out, 4 lovely wineries & a really lovely lunch in a good setting. John our tour guide was friendly & very knowledgeable."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Melbourne?
The best Hop on Hop Off Buses in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Hop on Hop Off Buses in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off Buses
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Unique Experiences
- Melbourne Southgate Tours & Tickets
- South Wharf Tours & Tickets
- Como House and Garden Tours & Tickets
- Wilsons Promontory National Park Tours & Tickets
- Australian National Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets
- Flinders Street Station Tours & Tickets
- City Circle Tram Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- Degraves Street Tours & Tickets
- Churchill Island Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- Eureka Skydeck 88 Tours & Tickets
- Arts Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Old Treasury Building Tours & Tickets
- Collins Street Tours & Tickets
- Flemington Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Albert Park Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Museum Tours & Tickets
- Rippon Lea Estate Tours & Tickets
- Immigration Museum Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Burj Khalifa
- Sagrada Familia
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong