Top Melbourne Lunch Cruises
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Beer & Brewery Tours
Time of Day
10 results | All Melbourne Tours
Highlights of Melbourne Cruise
Discover Melbourne’s history and highlights on this guided Yarra River cruise. Float past the city’s towering skyscrapers and lovely urban gardens while learning about the transformation of this vibrant city from 19th-century port town to a modern cultural capital. Your sightseeing cruise takes you upriver and downriver for a scenic overview of attractions on both banks.
River Gardens Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise
Take in a bounty of Melbourne’s highlights along the scenic Yarra River on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Spend a delightful hour aboard a riverboat as you glide under the Princes Bridge and past beautiful river gardens, Herring Island, the Melbourne Cricket Ground and other top cultural attractions.
Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
Spend an evening on the Yarra River during this Melbourne dinner cruise. As you admire the twinkling city lights reflecting on the water, enjoy a 4-course gourmet meal inclusive of beverages. This fine dining experience includes beer, wine, and spirits, as well as coffee, tea, dessert, port, and a cheese plate. Cruise past attractions like Federation Square and the Royal Botanic Gardens while soaking up the elegant and relaxing atmosphere of the boat. **The Cruising Restaurant may sometimes operate on the Yarra Countess and the Yarra Empress, depending on demand, weather, major events, river closures, and tides**
Mornington Peninsula Sightseeing and Bay Cruise
Get out of busy Melbourne for the day and enjoy the rugged beauty of the Mornington Peninsula. Leaving the city behind, you’ll drive to must-see sights like London Bridge, the seaside town of Sorrento, and Arthurs Seat. You won’t just travel by car, though: take a harbor cruise admire the views from Murrays Lookout for different views of the peninsula. This is a fun day out that travelers with a range of interests will love, for different views of the peninsula. This is a fun day out that travelers with a range of interests will love.
Around the Bay Sightseeing and Bay Cruise
Explore the Bellarine and Mornington peninsulas on a full-day tour from Melbourne that includes a boat cruise and gondola ride. Take in highlights including the Geelong Waterfront, Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre, and the Bathing Boxes and have time to admire the views from Murrays Lookout and stop at a beachside brewery. Your tour includes a picnic lunch, bay cruise and round-trip transportation from Melbourne and stop at a beachside brewery. Your tour includes a picnic lunch, bay cruise and round-trip transportation from Melbourne.
Port of Melbourne and Docklands Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy a new perspective of Melbourne’s port and Docklands area as you cruise down the Yarra River toward Hobson’s Bay. Learn about Melbourne’s history as a 19th-century port town while watching the sights go by on this narrated tour.
Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise
Cruise from Melbourne to the historic seaport city of Williamstown while soaking up the sights along the Yarra River. Spend as much time as you like in Williamstown, where you can browse art galleries, explore local seafaring history or enjoy a coffee or meal at one of the many charming cafés. Customize your cruise options and travel one-way in either direction or take a round-trip cruise for a delightful day trip.
Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique Tour - Max 12 People
Experience the Great Ocean Road’s top attractions on this guided excursion that follows the iconic road in reverse. Embark on your journey and beat the crowds while learning about the region’s scenic landscapes and pretty coastal towns from an informative guide. Visit sites including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Port Campbell, London Bridge, and Great Otway National Park Rainforest.
Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars
Sip your choice of drinks on a "hidden" bar walking tour in Melbourne. Stroll with your guide to four locations for cocktails, Australian wine and beer, stopping into a classic pub, a speakeasy-style cocktail bar tucked into the laneway, a wine bar with options from the nearby Yarra Valley, and a fourth bar that will be selected by your guide depending on your group’s interests. You'll learn about Melbourne's bar scene and local history, and get tips for additional places to visit on your own.
Great Ocean Road 12 Apostles Tour
Beat the crowds and see the best of the Great Ocean Road on this reverse tour. Most tours travel along the coast first and then head back to Melbourne via the inland route, but this tour does the opposite. Start off admiring great rock formations including the 12 Apostles before making your way along the coast to Torquay, stopping along the way to see koalas, kangaroos, and the Memorial Arch.
What people are saying about Lunch Cruises in Melbourne
Highlights of Melbourne Cruise"The Melbourne Cruise offered an extraordinary view of the landscape. The commentary was good with skillful navigation under the low bridges at South Bank."..."
River Gardens Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise"The captain shared lots of knowledge it was good to learn about the history along the Yarra. The captain kept very interesting."..."
Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise"Time to Board was great captain was a champion the staff were happy,helpful,and the service was sensational well organised we couldn’t be happier the the whole experience."..."
Mornington Peninsula Sightseeing and Bay Cruise"Our guide Pete was superb we loved his backs and stories. He was determined for us to spot a kangaroo and went the extra mile for it. They were considerate to have vegan options and lunch. Would highly recommend it."..."
Around the Bay Sightseeing and Bay Cruise"What a great day! Ken or driver was so lovely and thoughtful. Very knowledgeable and nothing too much trouble. All stops were beautiful and interesting. Our lunch on board the ferry was substantial and very nice. The beer tasting was good. Great trip."..."
Port of Melbourne and Docklands Sightseeing Cruise"We had a great time, and there was a story telling about the bridges and the sight from our boat captain. It was nice cruising with friends. The port was easy to find."..."
Melbourne City and Williamstown Ferry Cruise"Friendly staff good commentary easy to find departure jetty and a free coffee helped with a chilli morning onboard."..."
Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique Tour - Max 12 People"Jimmy Chan(Brother of Jackie Chan!!),a friendly tour guide cum operator. Planning,Timing and stops were all timely and good.The apostles,and the ocean drive was a thing of Natural beauty. We could also see Kolas and Kangaroos in the wild ."..."
Melbourne Walking Tour: Uncover Hidden Laneway Bars"What a fabulous experience. We had so much fun and visited bars that we never would have found ourselves. Included a variety of bars to suit different tastes. Our guide Vicki was amazing, so knowledgeable and made the experience so much fun. Highly recommend this experience."..."
Great Ocean Road 12 Apostles Tour"Milan our tour guide was very nice the entire time, giving us some infos and a bit of history about the tour. Thank you so much. We had a great time."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Lunch Cruises in Melbourne?
The best Lunch Cruises in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Lunch Cruises in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Lunch Cruises in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Old Treasury Building Tours & Tickets
- Sherbrooke Forest Tours & Tickets
- Federation Square Tours & Tickets
- Degraves Street Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Museum Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Esplanade Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Town Hall Tours & Tickets
- Brighton Beach Tours & Tickets
- Australian Ballet Tours & Tickets
- ArtVo Tours & Tickets
- Marvel Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Puffing Billy Railway Tours & Tickets
- Scienceworks Tours & Tickets
- Chapel Street Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & Tickets
- Polly Woodside Tours & Tickets
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Grampians National Park Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong