Top Melbourne Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Likely To Sell Out
Light & Sound Shows
Shows & Performances
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Nature and Wildlife Tours
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
13 results | All Melbourne Tours
Melbourne Skydeck Entry Ticket
Soak up a spectacular aerial view of Melbourne with a visit to Melbourne Skydeck— the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere. Admire the watery expanse of Port Phillip Bay and the rolling Dandenong Ranges in the distance. Even the other skyscrapers of Melbourne’s business district will seem miniature from this incredible vantage point. Thrill-seekers can upgrade to experience ‘The Edge’— a moving, glass-bottomed cube that lets you hover over the city streets 88 floors below.
ArtVo Immersive Gallery Experience
Lose yourself in a sea of color at ArtVo, an interactive art space in The District Docklands, a short distance from the Melbourne CBD. As visitors explore more than 100 paintings across 11 themed zones, they are encouraged to touch and interact with the art. Take a selfie against angel wings or a backdrop of the Taj Mahal. Staff is on hand to help orient you and provide creative inspiration.
Shrine of Remembrance Cultural Guided Tour in Melbourne
No trip to Melbourne is complete without a visit to the Shrine of Remembrance. This 75-minute guided tour takes you through the Sanctuary, Galleries, Balcony, and gardens of this sacred war memorial. Your guide will share fascinating stories about the design of the building and the lives of those it commemorates.
Interactive Art Playground for All
Metartworld is the biggest metal art gallery in Australia. We present over 200 timeless sustainable metal artworks. Besides, there is the amazing mirror mazes in the starry sky exhibition. This is a fantastic world that you can touch and interact. Great for all age groups. Create the most precious memories with your loved ones.
Melbourne Zoo General Entry Ticket
Spend a day immersed in the amazing animal kingdom at the Melbourne Zoo. Encounter native land species like koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit, and watch Victoria’s indigenous penguins and seals splash around at the Wild Sea. Admire creatures from around the globe, such as mighty Asian pachyderms at the Trail of Elephants and elegant African zebras and giraffes in open-air habitats. Don’t miss the energetic primates at Lemur Island and an elevated orangutan exhibit!
Werribee Open Range Zoo General Admission Ticket
Spot Aussie icons like kangaroos, koalas and emu, as well as exotic beasts like lions, gorillas and meerkats on a thrilling family day trip to the Werribee Open Range Zoo. Hop on an open-window bus for a 40-minute safari tour and get up close to giraffes, rhinos, zebras, camels and more. Then, explore the rest of the park on foot, and walk the boardwalk above the hippo pool, enjoy zookeeper talks and presentations, or make the most of the kid’s play areas.
Off-Road Safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo
See the magnificent wildlife of the Werribee Open Range Zoo during a 75-minute off-road safari by 4-wheel drive vehicle. Your guide heads off road where you become immersed in the savanna and its amazing animals including giraffes, rhinos, and zebras. Includes admission to the zoo and the option to explore the zoo further at your leisure.
Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne
Discover the natural delights of Phillip Island with an eco-tour from Melbourne. See the iconic Brighton Beach bathing boxes, visit the beach and take some time to admire these historic landmarks. Visit the Moonlit Sanctuary Conservation Park for an up-close encounter with koalas and other Australian wildlife. Finish the day at a local beach where you can watch hundreds of some of the world's tiniest penguins waddle out of the ocean and across the sand to their burrows.
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour
This tour of Melbourne's Cricket Ground (MCG) must-do for sports buffs who want to know more about Australia's sporting history. Combine the tour of the stadium's world-class facilities with optional admission to the Australian Sports Museum (reopens March 2020) to upgrade your experience.
Yarra Valley Gourmet Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne
Enjoy an authentic taste of the Yarra Valley on this full-day ecotour from Melbourne. Visit local farmers, family-run wineries, and artisan producers as you travel through the patchwork of vineyards and farmlands. Stop along the way to indulge in wine tasting at Balgownie Estate; sample scrumptious handmade chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie; and enjoy a delicious lunch at Rochford Winery. That’s not all: other stops include Yarra Valley Dairy and Yering Station.
Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne
Take in breathtaking sights of long sandy beaches and dramatic cliffs on this guided, full-day tour of Australia’s Great Ocean Road. See some of the most spectacular coastal scenery on Earth, including the Twelve Apostles limestone stacks and Gibson's Steps, site of historic cliff lines. Bushwalk in Great Otway National Park and try out your koala-spotting skills. Travel in a deluxe mini-coach with a small group for a relaxing, personalized experience.
MCG Tour & Australian Sports Museum
Access parts of the Australian Sports Museum that are usually off limits during a tour of the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground. You’ll enjoy an exclusive glimpse into the inner sanctum of MCG as you walk on the pitch and enter changing rooms used by cricket legends throughout the years. Plus, admission to the Australian Sports Museum is included.
Australian Sports Museum Ticket
Guarantee your entrance to the Australian Sports Museum by purchasing this general entry pass ahead of time. Combine your general entry to the museum with a guided tour of the Melbourne Cricket Ground as an optional upgrade.
What people are saying about Museum Tickets & Passes in Melbourne
Melbourne Skydeck Entry Ticket"Absolutely wonderful,with fantastic views.would recommend especially at sunset.the views are breathtaking ."..."
ArtVo Immersive Gallery Experience"Told the Kids we were visiting an art gallery. Ha Ha .. they loved it ... had a ball. The art work was amazing. Definitely will be back"..."
Shrine of Remembrance Cultural Guided Tour in Melbourne"The whole thing was wonderful due to the details given about everything that the tour guide told and explained to us"..."
Melbourne Zoo General Entry Ticket"We really enjoyed seeing all the animals especially the elephants and big cats. An enjoyable day out for the family."..."
Werribee Open Range Zoo General Admission Ticket"A great day out with the family, the kids loved seeing all the animals they had never seen before. The gift shop has a wide range of plush toy animals & other gifts to choose from to remember from the zoo. Get out there!"..."
Off-Road Safari at Werribee Open Range Zoo"Everything was perfect . It has been a gift to my girlfriend , she thanked me a lot .we spent 4 hours in the zoo"..."
Phillip Island Penguin, Brighton Beach, Moonlit Sanctuary from Melbourne"What a wonderful experience! Nature lovers paradise in Phillip Island…watching tho penguins come in. A must tour! Matt was great…requested better selection of music…denied 😪"..."
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour"The whole tour was fantastic the walking out on to the playing surface and the many different places to see on the tour of the MCG that you wouldn’t see if you went to if you were just attending a game!"..."
Yarra Valley Gourmet Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne"Great that we met excellent tour guide Lucy ☺️.She’s friendly and helpful really awesome.Wonderful trip ."..."
Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne"Cavie, our tour guide, was witty, informative, and personal. He provided us good stories, inspired our journey to capture the beauty of the great ocean road despite less than cooperating weather."..."
MCG Tour & Australian Sports Museum"Amazing experience. Simply priceless. A must visit in the city. For The game of Cricket and Footy its an oustanding place to visit."..."
Australian Sports Museum Ticket"Wow all i can say it was such a facinating memorable tour i recommend to anyone who is a big sports fan"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museum Tickets & Passes in Melbourne?
The best Museum Tickets & Passes in Melbourne according to Viator travellers are:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Melbourne are taking additional safety precautions?
These Melbourne experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Melbourne are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Melbourne may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Arena Tours
- Art Galleries
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Zoo Tickets
- Shows & Performances
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Forum Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Block Arcade Tours & Tickets
- South Wharf Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Princess Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Flemington Racecourse Tours & Tickets
- Arts Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Eureka Skydeck 88 Tours & Tickets
- Mount Macedon Tours & Tickets
- St Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Old Treasury Building Tours & Tickets
- Cooks' Cottage Tours & Tickets
- Fitzroy Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Old Melbourne Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Hotel Esplanade Tours & Tickets
- Kings Domain Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Central Tours & Tickets
- Rod Laver Arena Tours & Tickets
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) Tours & Tickets
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Visiting the Little Penguins
- How to Pick a Great Ocean Road Tour
- Wine Tasting in Yarra Valley
- Melbourne Street Art
- Shopping in Melbourne
- Holiday & Seasonal Tours
- Sightseeing on a Budget in Melbourne
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities in Melbourne
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Fall
- Things to Do in Melbourne This Spring
- Top Parks and Gardens in Melbourne
- Art Lover's Guide to Melbourne
- First-Timers Guide to Melbourne
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Melbourne
- Melbourne to Australia
- Melbourne to New South Wales
- Melbourne to Victoria
- Melbourne to Sydney
- Melbourne to Twelve Apostles
- Melbourne to Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Melbourne to Grampians National Park
- Melbourne to Healesville Sanctuary
- Melbourne to Albert Park
- Melbourne to Brighton Beach
- Melbourne to Sovereign Hill
- Melbourne to Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne to Brighton
- Melbourne to Great Otway National Park
- Melbourne to Ballarat
- Melbourne to Geelong