Afareaitu Waterfalls Tours and Tickets
This pair of waterfalls near the village of Afareaitu are each fed by a different stream, the Putoa Stream and the Vaioro Stream. The larger of the two falls plummets more than 100 feet (30 meters) into a rock pool perfect for swimming.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Afareaitu Waterfalls
Get an introduction to the best hidden spots in Moorea from a local on this full-day tour. Get access to a private beach, local waterfalls, mountains, and other attractions off the beaten path. Swim in a pristine lagoon and take a hike to a local waterfall that you may not otherwise find if you were simply exploring on your own. Refreshments are included along the way, and you'll have the chance to ask any questions about Moorea to your guide as you travel.
Visit a sumptuous valley with lush vegetation, rich in tropical fruits and flowers. This veritable garden of eden which bears the name of the valley of the Polynesian gods and kings will amaze you with its richness. During your walk to the splendid Afareaitu waterfall, our guide will tell you about Polynesian legends and show you around the remains of ancient Polynesian temples. You can refresh yourself in the rivers lined with flowers, the natural basins and the splendid waterfall. A tasting in a private tropical garden by the river will be an opportunity to quench your thirst in a friendly atmosphere.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cook's Bay (Baie de Cook) Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Rotui Tours & Tickets
- Belvedere Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Opunohu Bay (Baie d'Opunohu) Tours & Tickets
- Magic Mountain Tours & Tickets
- Lycée Agricole d'Opunohu (Agriculture School) Tours & Tickets
- Tiki Village Cultural Centre Tours & Tickets
- Temae-Beach Tours & Tickets
- Afareaitu-Waterfalls Tours & Tickets
- Papetoai Tours & Tickets
- Fruit-Juices-of-Moorea Tours & Tickets