Top New York City Dinner Cruises
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Private Sightseeing Tours
Time of Day
Read MoreShow Less
There's no better way to experience New York than by pairing food with a sightseeing cruise. Savor incredible views of the city skyline while enjoying brunch, lunch, or dinner on the water. Here are your options.
- Enjoy a tasty brunch cruise accompanied by unlimited sparkling wine and live jazz while admiring NYC sights like the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Cruise New York Harbor in an all-glass boat as you dig into a pre-set lunch and listen to music from a live pianist.
- Marvel at the sparkling skyline of the New York City after dark on a dinner cruise.
- Plan a romantic evening by opting for a cruise upgrade to include a private window table or an open bar with premium spirits.
- Admire New York landmarks like One World Trade Center, the Chrysler Building, and the Manhattan Bridge from the water.
Lunch & Brunch Cruises
A lunch or brunch cruise is a great addition to a day of NYC sightseeing. You'll enjoy a tasty meal, great views, and fun-filled entertainment options. Sunday brunch buffet tours are offered on the Hudson River, as are luxury lunchtime cruises featuring an up-close view of the famous Statue of Liberty and brunch cruises with live jazz, bottomless mimosas, and a buffet-style spread.
New York truly comes alive after dark, and you can get a stellar view of the illuminated Big Apple skyline on a dinner cruise. Options include an upscale 3-course dinner trip aboard a luxury vessel like the Bateaux New York, a ship that offers romantic upgrades such as roses, sparkling wine, or a premium open bar. There are also a number of fun-filled buffet dinner cruises featuring on-board DJs and a range of meal options to suit any palate.
11 results | All New York City Tours
New York Dinner Cruise
Get a totally different and exciting perspective on New York: from a fun dinner cruise that floats around New York Harbor and Manhattan offering stunning views of the city and some of the world's most famous landmarks, from the Statue of Liberty to the Brooklyn Bridge to the Empire State Building. Indulge in a delicious buffet dinner and then groove to the onboard DJ'ed music being spun. Add this dinner cruise to your New York itinerary today!
Bateaux New York Premier Dinner Cruise
Forget trying to snag a hard-to-get reservation at New York's hottest restaurants du jour. Instead, indulge in a delicious 3-course dinner during the cruise on an all-glass boat around New York City that offers you an up-close look at the Statue of Liberty and other famed sites. As a live pianist plays relaxing music for you, take in the immense view of one of the world's great cities and enjoy a delicious pre-set dinner by the on-board executive chef.
Circle Line: New York City Harbor Lights Cruise
Experience the lights of New York City at sunset on this twilight cruise along the Hudson River and into New York Harbor. Book your ticket in advance online to spare any fuss on the night, and set sail to enjoy the illuminated landmarks while learning about the city from a guide’s informative commentary. A great way to end a day of sightseeing or kick off a night on the town.
New York City Dinner Cruise with Live DJ
Spend a special evening aboard a New York City Dinner Cruise. See the New York City Skyline while feasting on a buffet of Top Round Beef, Roasted Pork Lion, Chicken Franchise, Baked Tilapia, Pasta, Salad, Potatoes, Veggies, Dessert and more! Sip on juice, soda, water or an alcoholic drink (from the cash bar) while you sway the night away with a live DJ.
New York City Sunset Cruise on Yacht Manhattan
Admire a perspective on New York City that many visitors miss during this sunset cruise. Sail down the Hudson River aboard a 1920s replica yacht, and enjoy a drink of your choice.You can take in Ellis Island and Lady Liberty, and Battery Park, and watch as the sun sets over the Manhattan skyline. Both indoor and outdoor observation areas are available.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
Some of the best views of New York City's iconic skyline are from the water. This extended cruise goes all the way around Manhattan Island, affording views of the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, and more. While on-board, learn about the history of the island through live commentary or purchase drinks and snacks.
CARRIAGE RIDE OFFICIAL (VIP PRIVATE) in CENTRAL PARK since 1971™
Don’t settle for seeing Central Park through the window of a non-stop tour bus. Instead, make the most of good weather and enjoy a tour of the park in one of New York City’s iconic horse-drawn carriages. Hear about the history of Central Park and the Big Apple from your driver and take advantage of photo stops at park highlights made famous in so many movies, books and television shows.
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All Options
One of the most iconic symbols of America, the Statue of Liberty rises up from New York Harbor, welcoming the immigrants who once entered the United States through nearby Ellis Island. Pay a visit to Lady Liberty and learn the stories of those who passed through Ellis Island with this convenient and flexible tour that lets you choose how long you want to spend at each attraction.
New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Make the most of your time in the city that never sleeps on a guided tour of NYC’s top attractions. Travel by both the Staten Island Ferry and bus as you swing by the 9/11 Memorial, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more. Then hop aboard a one-trip Ferry ride for a sightseeing cruise past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, complete with stunning views of the world-famous skyline and Brooklyn Bridge.
New York Lunch Cruise
Relax on a comfortable boat as it cruises around New York Harbor and Manhattan on this relaxing 2-hour afternoon cruise that includes an all-you-can-eat buffet and DJ'ed music. Get great views and a different perspective on the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center and the Empire State Building. And indulge in the delicious buffet lunch wile doing it. Upgrade the afternoon to receive a welcome glass of champagne in a souvenir glass, a table for your party size, and access to a platinum open bar.
4th of July Fireworks on Clipper City Tall Ship
See New York City's 4th of July Fireworks from the deck of a tall ship for the ultimate visibility and photo ops. Help the crew raise the sails and navigate the ship, or just sit back and enjoy the show. Each year's fireworks show consists of more than 40,000 shells exploding above the East River for a brilliant display celebrating the nation's birth. Buy tickets in advance to avoid the last-minute scramble for 4th of July plans.
What people are saying about Dinner Cruises in New York City
New York Dinner Cruise"This was an amazing experience!. The food was great, the views were amazing, and everyone on the boat was super nice! Definitely recommend this experience to everyone!"..."
Bateaux New York Premier Dinner Cruise"Everything from start to finish A little pricey but worth it Would recommend to our friends and all readers"..."
Circle Line: New York City Harbor Lights Cruise"Our tour guide, David, was excellent and made the experience very enjoyable. The view of the city from the water at night was spectacular."..."
New York City Sunset Cruise on Yacht Manhattan"Enjoying my wife’s birthday with my family was a outstanding experience and will definitely return. Whole different experience seeing the sky line from the river crew was on point and very welcoming."..."
Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise"Loved the narrative including some history, humor, and current information. The boat was great, lots of indoor and outdoor seating and a beautiful day."..."
CARRIAGE RIDE OFFICIAL (VIP PRIVATE) in CENTRAL PARK since 1971™"It was a great experience, the carriage was on time and the ride was lovely, the horse was beautiful and very well taken care of. We enjoyed it very much"..."
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All Options"Seeing the statue up close and learning all about it and also visiting the museum. Our guide Tim was knowledgeable and friendly"..."
New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour"The guide was knowledgeable and kind and patient. We were well taken care of. The trip was well organized and we covered alot of sights."..."
New York Lunch Cruise"We had a great time. Alex and Cassidy was awesome. They both catered to me and made my birthday celebrations🎉🥳 great. For my next cruise I'd love to have them both on my boat🚢. Thanks much for making it a great experience."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in New York City?
The best Dinner Cruises in New York City according to Viator travellers are:
What Dinner Cruises in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner Cruises in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New York City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Food Tours
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Water
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Williamsburg Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Nederlander Theater Tours & Tickets
- Central Park Zoo Tours & Tickets
- New Amsterdam Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Fort Tryon Park Tours & Tickets
- Hudson River Tours & Tickets
- August Wilson Theater Tours & Tickets
- New York City Madison Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Gershwin Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Episcopal Church of the Heavenly Rest Tours & Tickets
- Ellis Island Tours & Tickets
- Union Square Tours & Tickets
- Lower East Side Tours & Tickets
- Eleven Tears Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Al Hirschfeld Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Bronx Little Italy Tours & Tickets
- Madison Square Garden Tours & Tickets
- David Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center Tours & Tickets
- United Nations Headquarters Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Sagrada Familia
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster