Vegetarian Indian Cooking Class in New York, Upper West Side
Kavitha has been in the food business for many years, she ran an Indian street food business in the outdoor markets of Brooklyn and Manhattan. She comes from a family of yogis and people who believe that the key to good health lies in good nutrition. Kavitha has first-hand seen the positive effects that simple tweaks in nutrition can have on a person's physical, mental and spiritual health, without compromising on taste. She promotes a simple, plant-forward lifestyle. Kavitha is passionate about teaching guests Ayurvedic inspired cooking, especially to those who are looking to move towards meals that are planet-friendly, healthy and adventurous.
• Private vegetarian Indian cooking class in a locals home in Upper West Side
• Learn to cook three dishes from scratch in 2 hours
• Learn tips and techniques involved in Indian cooking, and the medicinal benefits of spices
• Introduction to Indian cuisine, culture and culinary traditions
• Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available... More
Price varies by group size