Top New York City Kayaking
Arts & Design
Private and Luxury
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
10 results | All New York City Tours
Highlights of the Metropolitan Museum Guided Tour
It’s possible to spend an entire day inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art and still not see everything, but this guided Met tour is the best way to take advantage of the riches that are inside one of the world’s greatest art museums. See the highlights of the collection and get special insight into the works of art on display, all within a small-group atmosphere.
New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Make the most of your time in the city that never sleeps on a guided tour of NYC’s top attractions. Travel by both the Staten Island Ferry and bus as you swing by the 9/11 Memorial, Central Park, Rockefeller Center and more. Then hop aboard a one-trip Ferry ride for a sightseeing cruise past the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, complete with stunning views of the world-famous skyline and Brooklyn Bridge.
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All Options
One of the most iconic symbols of America, the Statue of Liberty rises up from New York Harbor, welcoming the immigrants who once entered the United States through nearby Ellis Island. Pay a visit to Lady Liberty and learn the stories of those who passed through Ellis Island with this convenient and flexible tour that lets you choose how long you want to spend at each attraction.
Skip-the-Line Metropolitan Museum of Art Guided Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
Take the guesswork out of a visit to New York’s most acclaimed museum on a small-group tour the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Skip the line and see the most important pieces of the enormous collection—including European paintings, ancient Egyptian sculpture, medieval armor, and pop culture memorabilia—and learn the stories behind the art from an expert guide. Group size is limited to eight for a more personalized tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Guided Kayak Fishing Tour
I am the only guide, giving kayak fishing tours in the NYC metro area. This is a once in a lifetime experience with a professional fisherman / kayaker. I supply everything you need to catch fish in the big apple.
Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
See the highlights of New York City without the hassle of navigating traffic or public transportation by booking a Big Bus tour. The hop-on hop-off tour enables busy travelers to relax and enjoy the sights from the double-decker bus. Along the way, you can choose the attractions that interest you most rather than being caught up on a group tour.
Skip-the-Line Metropolitan Museum of Art - Exclusive Guided Tour
Get a personalized introduction to New York City's legendary arts showcase with this private tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Housing more than 2 million objects, this renowned institution can be overwhelming to explore, so let a private art historian guide show you the highlights from paintings by Vermeer to pop culture memorabilia. Explore at your own pace and concentrate on the museum sections that interest you most with a private tour.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York Ticket
Get the best view in all of New York City from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Plaza. Soak up three floors of indoor and outdoor viewing areas and admire the Big Apple’s popular landmarks, such as One World Trade Center, the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty and more.
Hamilton Musical Walking Tour
Alexander Hamilton spent much of his life in New York City, and with this walking tour inspired by the Tony Award-winning 'Hamilton' musical, you can take a deep dive into the Founding Father's life and the making of the hit Broadway show. Whether you have already seen the show, plan to see it soon, or simply love the cast album, this tour provides context to the story and its songs as you explore lower Manhattan.
Early Access: First on the Island Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
Sail across the waters of New York’s harbor as part of the only tour group allowed on the first ferry of the day to Liberty Island. Learn the history of Lady Liberty and explore the Statue of Liberty Museum on this well-timed tour. Then, head to Ellis Island to discover the stories of the millions of immigrants who journeyed through this historic site.
What people are saying about Kayaking Tours in New York City
Highlights of the Metropolitan Museum Guided Tour"Great tour! Easy meeting point, easy entry. Friendly and very knowledgeable!!! Highly recommended! Katie was such a great tour guide with a passion for what she does!"..."
New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour"Our Tour Guide is in Graduate School learning about the history of New York. He was so knowledgeable about everything!"..."
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour: All Options"We had a great time. Great experience learned a lot. The tour guy was great explain everything in detail and give you a great story."..."
Skip-the-Line Metropolitan Museum of Art Guided Tour - Semi-Private 8ppl Max"Our guide Robin was awesome. Her knowledge over the top and her passion was infectious. Having the back story on so many of the paintings and exhibits made our visit to The Met a fantastic experience. Even our teenage kids thought it was great. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Definitely worth it!!!"..."
Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour"Very happy with the tour. Very informative and easy for children to have a historical knowledge of NY."..."
Skip-the-Line Metropolitan Museum of Art - Exclusive Guided Tour"Huge shoutout to Kevin and Viator / Babylon tours for creating this program that allows you to zoom in on any of the bottomless Met’s sub-collections and get a curated semi-private highly professional lecture on the topic of your interest. Thank you!"..."
Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York Ticket"Looking at the vastness of nyc and the buildings. It’s magical, The lights are like little fireflies."..."
Hamilton Musical Walking Tour"Leo was very knowledgable and filled every second of the tour with facts and commentary. It was very good to have a bathroom break half way through. There was a lot of stopping and sitting/standing that we didn’t need, made a very cold day feel colder! Otherwise the tour was very good."..."
Early Access: First on the Island Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island"So fun, our guide Joe with Walks tours was so funny and knowledgeable. We feel blessed to have been on this tour with someone we liked so much!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kayaking Tours in New York City?
The best Kayaking Tours in New York City according to Viator travellers are:
What Kayaking Tours in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kayaking Tours in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New York City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- New York City Madison Avenue Tours & Tickets
- Music Box Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Sex Tours & Tickets
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Hard Rock Café Yankee Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Ellis Island Tours & Tickets
- Harlem Tours & Tickets
- Hudson Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Stephen Sondheim Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Time Warner Center Tours & Tickets
- Morris-Jumel Mansion Tours & Tickets
- New York City West Village Tours & Tickets
- Neue Galerie New York Tours & Tickets
- MetLife Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Booth Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Hudson River Park Tours & Tickets
- Yankee Stadium Tours & Tickets
- Tenement Museum Tours & Tickets
- Flatiron Building Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Burj Khalifa
- Sagrada Familia
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster