Top New York City Stand Up Paddleboarding
Cruises & Sailing
Private and Luxury
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Likely To Sell Out
Private Sightseeing Tours
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
12 results | All New York City Tours
Speakeasy Pub and Prohibition History Tour NYC
While prohibition made alcohol illegal in 1920s New York, the city still retained an illicit bar scene. This prohibition-themed Manhattan tour visits some of the city’s self-styled “speakeasies”—cocktail dens and taverns that mimic the era’s outlawed bars—to enjoy drinks (own cost) with a dose of history—an experience hard to replicate independently. See prohibition-period sights, and savor each bar's atmosphere alongside prohibition and bootlegger stories from your guide.
Greenwich Village Walking and Food Tasting Tour
Absorb New York City’s food culture on a walking tour of Greenwich Village. Skip hours of research and trust your guide as you head to the area’s top-rated eateries to sample a variety of New York specialities, from pizza to artisanal cupcakes. Along the way, your guide points out hidden landmarks often missed by visitors and locals alike, leaving you with inside knowledge about the neighborhood.
Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise
Some of the best views of New York City's iconic skyline are from the water. This extended cruise goes all the way around Manhattan Island, affording views of the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, and more. While on-board, learn about the history of the island through live commentary or purchase drinks and snacks.
Statue of Liberty Sunset Cruise and New York City Sky Line
Enjoy some of the most spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline, New York Harbor, and Statue of Liberty when you book this sunset cruise. Make your own way to Pier 36, hop aboard your vessel, and take to the water just as the sun starts to set. During your excursion, you’ll glide past Lady Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges—and will enjoy marvelous views of the skyline as the lights start to come on.
Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour
Get to know Central Park, the most visited urban park in the United States, on a private pedicab tour. Take a leisurely ride around this iconic New York City landmark, exploring its many bridges, fountains and statues while learning about its history and design from the experienced driver/guide. See the spots featured in more than 300 different films since 1908 and discover interesting details and anecdotes about the park.
Empire State Building Ticket Optional Upgrade to Skip-the-Line and 102nd Deck
Marvel at the 360-degree, unobstructed views from the Empire State Building and explore its Interactive Museum and more with this combo ticket. See NYC's landmarks from the 86th-floor observatory, enjoy the exhibitions and augmented reality viewfinders on the 80th floor; and explore the 2nd-floor museum’s immersive displays on the building's history.
New York Sunset Schooner Cruise on the Hudson River
Experience the magical sunset over New York City from the water on this evening cruise. Set sail along the Hudson River on a traditional 2-masted sailboat, the Schooner Adirondack, and admire views of landmarks such as the One World Trade Center, Battery Park, and the Statue of Liberty from the water. While on-board, enjoy an included drinks on deck.
Manhattan Architecture Yacht Cruise
Avoid the mobs of people sightseeing on land, and opt for this Manhattan architecture yacht cruise instead. From the teak deck of the boat, learn about New York City's architectural landmarks as you circumnavigate the island and listen to the 'Around Manhattan' narration provided by members of the American Institute of Architects (AIA). One beer or glass of wine is provided, as well as soda.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
VIP Horse Carriage Ride through Central Park in NYC with Photo Stops
New York City’s Central Park can be jam-packed with people during any time of the day. See some of its most famous spots without worrying about making your way through the crowds during this private horse-and-carriage ride. Your ride includes three stops—at Bethesda Fountain, Cherry Hill, and Strawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)—and enough time to discover the details of each place.
New York Premier Lunch Cruise
Forget trying to snag a reservation at New York's hot restaurant du jour. Don't wait in line at a popular eatery, either. Instead, indulge in a delicious lunch during this 2-hour cruise on an all-glass boat around New York City that offers you an up-close look at the Statue of Liberty. As a live pianist plays relaxing music for you, take in the immense view of one of the world's great cities and enjoy a delicious pre-set lunch by the on-board executive chef.
New York City Sunset Sail aboard Clipper City
Enjoy a New York City evening on the water during this 2-hour twilight cruise. Take in views of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan skyline while the sun sets, and order drinks from the on-board bar (own expense). This is a great way to start a night out in the Big Apple.
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest
Tuck into the flavors and traditions of two of New York's top foodie neighborhoods on this Chinatown and Little Italy food tour. While exploring these neighborhoods can be overwhelming on your own, traveling with a guide enables you to focus on the food rather than worrying about getting lost. Plus, the guide takes you to off-the-beaten-path establishments where you can sample items such as homemade mozzarella and dim sum.
What people are saying about Stand Up Paddleboarding in New York City
Speakeasy Pub and Prohibition History Tour NYC"An excellent tour. We met people from around the world, and the guide was extremely fun and informative."..."
Greenwich Village Walking and Food Tasting Tour"Adam was the best tour guide! This tour was so much fun. Great food, great insight into a piece of NYC. We throughly enjoyed every bit of our adventure!"..."
Circle Line: Complete Manhattan Island Cruise"Loved the narrative including some history, humor, and current information. The boat was great, lots of indoor and outdoor seating and a beautiful day."..."
Guided Central Park Pedicab Tour"This tour was part of my sister's NYC birthday weekend extravaganza and Buddy stayed in step with the theme. He was animated, informational, and very detained. He consulted with us on exactly what we wanted. Definitely a must do when you visit NYC."..."
Empire State Building Ticket Optional Upgrade to Skip-the-Line and 102nd Deck"I came with my girlfriend for the first time in nyc and had a good time thanks for the experience!!!"..."
New York Sunset Schooner Cruise on the Hudson River"Very beautiful experience. Wine, laughs and scenery. Staff was especially great. They know what they are doing."..."
Manhattan Architecture Yacht Cruise"The tour leader was very knowledgeable and interesting. We learned so much about the history of many of the buildings and how that tells the story of the history of the city. Excellent and I would recommend to anyone."..."
VIP Horse Carriage Ride through Central Park in NYC with Photo Stops"Lovely helpful knowledgeable driver . Explained the sights . Stopped and gave us time for pics . Very good to the horse Dante"..."
New York Premier Lunch Cruise"Everything about this trip was AMAZING. The boat, the staff, the food, the views, the atmosphere were all a solid 10/10! Very reasonably priced. Already planning to do the dinner cruise next."..."
New York City Sunset Sail aboard Clipper City"Lovely experienced with my wife. On time, very helpful team. If coming october or after, bring a good jacket and have your phone 100% charge. You will get lot pictures and videos."..."
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest"This was the best tour we had in the week we spent in NYC. Chinatown was our favorite and our tour guide, Patrick, was both delightful and knowledgeable. There is plenty of food so don't eat before you go :)"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Stand Up Paddleboarding in New York City?
The best Stand Up Paddleboarding in New York City according to Viator travellers are:
What Stand Up Paddleboarding in New York City are 1 hour or less?
Stand Up Paddleboarding in New York City that are 1 hour or less are:
What Stand Up Paddleboarding in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
These New York City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Stand Up Paddleboarding in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in New York City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Neue Galerie New York Tours & Tickets
- Neil Simon Theatre Tours & Tickets
- New York City Ballet (NYCB) Tours & Tickets
- Stage 42 Tours & Tickets
- Rockaway Beach Tours & Tickets
- Strand Book Store (The Strand) Tours & Tickets
- Bryant Park Tours & Tickets
- Stephen Sondheim Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch) Tours & Tickets
- Central Park Tours & Tickets
- Madison Square Garden Tours & Tickets
- Minskoff Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir Tours & Tickets
- Friends Building Tours & Tickets
- Hudson River Tours & Tickets
- DreamWorks Trolls the Experience Tours & Tickets
- Broadhurst Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Woolworth Building Tours & Tickets
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey Tours & Tickets
- Williamsburg Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Sagrada Familia
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster