Top Niagara Falls & Around Dinner Cruises
9 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
Get ready for an unforgettable night at Niagara Falls on this evening tour. First take a Niagara City cruise that will take you tantalizingly close to the mighty cascade. Then, settle in at a restaurant right near Horseshoe Falls for a 3-course dinner, and peer out the wall of windows for dramatic views of the thundering falls lit up in vivid hues. Finally, head to the tower where the spotlights are mounted, and change the color before settling in for a spectacular fireworks show.
Get to know the best of Niagara Falls on this tour. Visit some of the area’s top attractions, like the incredible view from the top of the Skylon Tower, then head across the border to get front and center with the water on an exciting Maid of the Mist cruise. When Maid of the Mist is not running, embark on the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls excursion. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Niagara Falls (Ontario and New York) included.
The best way to see Niagara Falls is from 175 feet (53 meters) in the air, on Canada’s largest observation wheel, the majestic Niagara SkyWheel. Enjoy a breathtaking journey on this giant Ferris wheel, with incredible views of the famed Horseshoe and American Falls, the Niagara skyline and other landmarks from the safety and comfort of an enclosed, climate-controlled cabin. Take pictures in every direction and listen as a narration details the sites below. This economical sightseeing attraction is available year-round, in any type of weather.
Some Niagara Falls tours are American and some are Canadian. Not this one. Get the full experience from both sides of the border on this deluxe tour of everything Niagara Falls has to offer. Visit all the must-see Niagara Falls attractions, from the thrilling Maid of the Mist boat cruise to the exciting Cave of the Winds walk—even a trip to the top of the Skylon Tower and much more. All attraction and admission fees, plus hotel transfers and road tolls are included. Food and beverages are at your own expense.
Get to know the best of Niagara Falls, Canada on this 5-hour, small group tour. Led by a guide, visit some of the area’s top attractions. Check out the view from the top of the Skylon Tower and take the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls excursion. Then during the summer and fall months, get front and center with the water on an exciting Hornblower cruise, Canada’s most iconic visitor experience, to see Niagara Falls up close. During the winter and spring months, see the exciting Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Prebook your admission ticket to the Skylon Tower and soak up stunning views of Niagara Falls. A glass-enclosed elevator—‘Ride to the Top’—speeds you up to the observation decks in seconds. From your vantage point located 775 feet (236 meters) above the falls, snap photos of Horseshoe and American Falls, the Great Gorge, and Niagara River. The Revolving Dining Room and the Summit Suite Buffet offer sumptuous meal options. Visit at night to see the illuminated falls or check out the seasonal fireworks displays.
Experience the mesmerizing Niagara Falls by day and night on this all-inclusive full-day tour. Ascend the Skylon Tower, feel the falls’ mist aboard a Hornblower cruise, and visit Journey Behind the Falls. After the sun sets, settle in for a gourmet meal at a restaurant offering dramatic views of Horseshoe Falls lit up in vivid hues. Head to the tower where the spotlights are mounted, and change the color! Hotel transport included on this small-group tour limited to seven people.
Raise a glass to the burgeoning wine region of Niagara-on-the-Lake during this wine tour of the area’s growing collection of winemakers. Explore award-winning wineries in the heart of what’s known as Canada’s ‘Wine Belt,’ savoring tastings at each stop and plenty of opportunities to purchase your favorite bottles. Have time to stop to purchase lunch at local eatery. A driver-guide, shuttle bus or touring van, and tasting fees are all included.
Enjoy wet and wild adventure on the Niagara River on this Niagara Falls open-top jet-boat ride. Jump aboard your powerful speedboat and strap in for a thrilling ride. Zoom across the rolling waves as your river tour guide shares entertaining commentary, and feel the water in your hair as you enjoy the ultimate Niagara experience.
What people are saying about Dinner Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around
Scenic Niagara Falls Night Tour with Boat Ride - Canada"Joaqium was a great tour guide, with all the knowledge of the falls. He told us were to be on the boat for the falls. Overall great experience"..."
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride Option"The Falls were beautiful and Nancy the tour guide was very informative. She really explained the attractions and the history behind them. She is a pleasant person and very knowledgeable."..."
Best of Niagara Falls Canada Tour"Vinny was a fantastic guide who was completely flexible in letting us create our own itinerary in line with the tour. We had such a great time and would thoroughly recommend the tour ."..."
Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Day to Night with Dinner"The boat ride to the falls was wonderful. I enjoyed the journey behind the falls. We had a great group which made dinner very enjoyable. Herman was an excellent guide and very friendly. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.... probably without kids."..."
Niagara Wine Tour and Tastings with Included Transportation"Our driver was awesome and very personable. Great experience! All four wineries were amazing. Loved flat rock and Caroline’s. Flat rock is a sustainable winery that goes the extra mile to help the planet."..."
Niagara Falls CANADA, Open-Top (Wet) Jet Boat Tour"The waiting time was as expected, the tour guide Jason was amazing along with the boat driver Alex. They made things very fun and interesting, I would definitely suggest bringing a friend or your partner there to get the most out of the experience."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dinner Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around?
The best Dinner Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around according to Viator travellers are:
What Dinner Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around are taking additional safety precautions?
These Niagara Falls & Around experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Dinner Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Niagara Falls & Around may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Dinner Cruises
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kurtz Orchards Tours & Tickets
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Great Canadian Midway Tours & Tickets
- Reif Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Floral Clock Tours & Tickets
- Nightmares Fear Factory Tours & Tickets
- Greg Frewin Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks Tours & Tickets
- Peller Estates Winery Tours & Tickets
- Niagara SkyWheel Tours & Tickets
- Outlet Collection at Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Bridge Tours & Tickets
- White Water Walk Tours & Tickets
- Brock's Monument Tours & Tickets
- Whirlpool Aero Car Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Two Days in Niagara Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls in Summer
- How to Spend 2 Days on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 3 Days at Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- Things to Do at Niagara Falls This Summer
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls After Dark: Light Shows and Fireworks
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets