Top Niagara Falls & Around Night Cruises
9 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
Get ready for an unforgettable night at Niagara Falls on this evening tour. First take a Niagara City cruise that will take you tantalizingly close to the mighty cascade. Then, settle in at a restaurant right near Horseshoe Falls for a 3-course dinner, and peer out the wall of windows for dramatic views of the thundering falls lit up in vivid hues. Finally, head to the tower where the spotlights are mounted, and change the color before settling in for a spectacular fireworks show.
Experience the mesmerizing Niagara Falls by day and night on this all-inclusive full-day tour. Ascend the Skylon Tower, feel the falls’ mist aboard a Hornblower cruise, and visit Journey Behind the Falls. After the sun sets, settle in for a gourmet meal at a restaurant offering dramatic views of Horseshoe Falls lit up in vivid hues. Head to the tower where the spotlights are mounted, and change the color! Hotel transport included on this small-group tour limited to seven people.
Get to know the best of Niagara Falls on this tour. Visit some of the area’s top attractions, like the incredible view from the top of the Skylon Tower, then head across the border to get front and center with the water on an exciting Maid of the Mist cruise. When Maid of the Mist is not running, embark on the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls excursion. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Niagara Falls (Ontario and New York) included.
Get to know the best of Niagara Falls, Canada on this 5-hour, small group tour. Led by a guide, visit some of the area’s top attractions. Check out the view from the top of the Skylon Tower and take the thrilling Journey Behind the Falls excursion. Then during the summer and fall months, get front and center with the water on an exciting Hornblower cruise, Canada’s most iconic visitor experience, to see Niagara Falls up close. During the winter and spring months, see the exciting Butterfly Conservatory and Niagara Fury. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Learn more about Niagara-on-the-Lake’s thriving wine industry, and visit one of the region’s leading wineries, during this private tasting session. Pick from multiple convenient start times, make your own way to the winery, and get ready to indulge. You’ll taste four different locally made wines; will nibble cheese, charcuterie, and other snacks on the side; and will learn more about the winemaking process from your host.
Raise a glass to the burgeoning wine region of Niagara-on-the-Lake during this wine tour of the area’s growing collection of winemakers. Explore award-winning wineries in the heart of what’s known as Canada’s ‘Wine Belt,’ savoring tastings at each stop and plenty of opportunities to purchase your favorite bottles. Have time to stop to purchase lunch at local eatery. A driver-guide, shuttle bus or touring van, and tasting fees are all included.
Overview Enjoy the quiet country bicycle trails and vineyards of scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake, often described as the prettiest town in Ontario, on this guided biking and wine tasting tour. Choose from the 6.5-hour tour, complete with two-course lunch, or the half day 4 hour tour. Pedal over generally flat, simple biking routes to the region’s best wineries to taste unique Canadian wines, including Ontario's famous ice wine.
Discover the highlights of Canada’s burgeoning Niagara wine region on this engaging, small-group tour. Meet your guide directly at your Niagara Falls or Niagara-on-the-Lake accommodation, and travel in a comfortable minibus. You’ll visit three or four top-rated local wineries. Enjoy numerous tastes at each, discover how wine is made, tour the vineyards, and even enjoy a wine-and-cheese pairing at one of the stops. At the end of your adventure, return directly to your hotel.
Immerse yourself in picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake—and visit four of the region’s top-rated wineries—on this half-day biking tour. Meet your guide at the departure location, or upgrade for pickup locally or from Niagara Falls to make logistics even simpler. Then, grab your bike and helmet and set off. You’ll cycle roughly 15 miles (25 kilometers), and will taste red, white, and ice wine as you go. In between, stop for a gourmet picnic lunch.
What people are saying about Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around
Scenic Niagara Falls Night Tour with Boat Ride - Canada"Joaqium was a great tour guide, with all the knowledge of the falls. He told us were to be on the boat for the falls. Overall great experience"..."
Niagara Falls Canada Tour from Day to Night with Dinner"The boat ride to the falls was wonderful. I enjoyed the journey behind the falls. We had a great group which made dinner very enjoyable. Herman was an excellent guide and very friendly. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.... probably without kids."..."
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride Option"The Falls were beautiful and Nancy the tour guide was very informative. She really explained the attractions and the history behind them. She is a pleasant person and very knowledgeable."..."
Best of Niagara Falls Canada Tour"Vinny was a fantastic guide who was completely flexible in letting us create our own itinerary in line with the tour. We had such a great time and would thoroughly recommend the tour ."..."
BTL Picnic Cheese and Charcuterie Board"We booked the BTL Winery tour as we were only staying in Niagara Falls for one night. The winery was decorated for Christmas, and was beautiful. We were very surprised at the size of the charcuterie board and the number of wine samples we experienced. Our server was terrific. I wish I knew her name and I'd add it. Thank you!"..."
Niagara Wine Tour and Tastings with Included Transportation"Our driver was awesome and very personable. Great experience! All four wineries were amazing. Loved flat rock and Caroline’s. Flat rock is a sustainable winery that goes the extra mile to help the planet."..."
Niagara-on-the-Lake Cycle and Wine-Tasting Tour with Optional Lunch"Had a great time and met some new friends along the way. Our guide Gwen, was very knowledgeable not only about wine making and tasting but a wealth of information about Canada itself. She was a delight to spend the day with. Would highly recommend"..."
Vine and Dine Bicycle Wine Tour with Lunch"Our bike tour was with Paul, who was very informative during our ride out to the vineyards. We did our tour in early October and found this to be the perfect time of year as you didn't have the blazing hot sun on you while riding and could enjoy the leaves starting to change colour! The website stated that there could be up to 20 guests on the tour but we were actually the only two that had signed up that day, it made for a very enjoyable experience! We visited 4 wineries and ended up buying wine at almost every one. CTG has an associate that will collect all wine purchases during your trip and you pick it up at the end, so no need to worry about lugging bottle around with you. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed our time and would be happy to tour again with CTG!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around?
The best Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around according to Viator travellers are:
What Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around are taking additional safety precautions?
These Niagara Falls & Around experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Night Cruises in Niagara Falls & Around are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Niagara Falls & Around may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Dinner Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Great Canadian Midway Tours & Tickets
- Nightmares Fear Factory Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Whirlpool Aero Car Tours & Tickets
- Peller Estates Winery Tours & Tickets
- Outlet Collection at Niagara Tours & Tickets
- White Water Walk Tours & Tickets
- Brock's Monument Tours & Tickets
- Ravine Vineyard Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory Tours & Tickets
- Safari Niagara Tours & Tickets
- Floral Clock Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Queen Victoria Park Tours & Tickets
- Reif Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Niagara SkyWheel Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls Tours & Tickets
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Table Rock Welcome Centre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Two Days in Niagara Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls in Summer
- How to Spend 2 Days on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 3 Days at Niagara Falls
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Canadian Side of Niagara Falls
- Things to Do at Niagara Falls This Summer
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara Falls After Dark: Light Shows and Fireworks
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets