Stop by the Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls USA for a meal and drinks before or after a trip to Niagara Falls State Park. Enjoy music videos on the big screen, and a unique assortment of rock memorabilia. The restaurant also features live music from time to time. It’s a popular restaurant and can get busy so it’s best to book ahead. Save time and money by prebooking a 2- or 3-course meal in advance, which also allows you to skip the lines for entry and seating.
It’s possible to visit on a day trip from New York City, Boston, and Washington DC by air, which includes a choice of experiences at Niagara Falls, such as a ride on the Maid of the Mist, or entry to a behind-the-falls observation deck, along with a meal at the Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls USA.
Recent reviews from experiences in Niagara Falls
Things to know before you go
- Be aware that there are two Hard Rock Cafes in the area, with the Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls Canada located on the other side of the falls in Canada.
- An on-site gift shop sells shirts, glasses, and other branded merchandise.
- The restaurant is wheelchair accessible.
- The restaurant offers free Wi-Fi.
How to get there
The Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls USA is located on Prospect Street, just outside of Niagara Falls State Park. From Buffalo, take Interstate 190 over Grand Island and onto the Robert Moses Parkway to Niagara Falls State Park. There is no on-site parking though there are paid parking lots within walking distance of the restaurant.
When to get there
The Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls USA is open daily. The restaurant can get extremely busy, with long wait times so it’s best to make a reservation ahead of time or to pre-book your meal. Check the website for the latest schedule of live music and other special events.
At the Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls USA, memorabilia highlights include guitars from Bob Dylan and Tom Petty, Elvis Presley’s gold record for Heartbreak Hotel, and clothing and accessories from Michael Jackson, Elton John, Prince, and John Lennon.
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario