Top Oaxaca City Tickets & Passes
Skip the line Tickets
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
3 results | All Oaxaca City Tours
Ultimate Hierve el Agua Hike + Mezcal
Escape the bustle of Oaxaca City for an adventurous day trip including hiking and a mezcal tasting. Travel to Hierve el Agua to see its calcified “waterfalls” (rock formations that resemble waterfalls) and then hike to Las Salinas for a swim beneath a waterfall. Finish the day with a visit to a family-owned distillery to learn about how mezcal is made and enjoy a tasting.
Guided Hiking in Pueblos Mancomunados on Sierra Norte
In this adventure we delight ourselves all the time with the landscapes of mountains, clouds, pine trees and the picturesque towns of the Sierra Norte. Once we explore the town, the history, the culture, context, etc. we enter the magnificent forest that embraces the community. It is a stunning trail full of flowers, magueys, corn, pines, oaks and beautiful mountainscapes. This villages are so interesting and quite. You will appreciate the rural life of the state, the habits and customs. During the adventure you will have time for a picnic, meditation or other activities. At the end of the walk an amazing hanging bridge at the top of the mountain is waiting for you with one of the most beautiful landscapes. We will be back to the city at 6 PM.
Hiking in the Enchanted Forest of Ixtepeji
Just 45 minutes outside of Oaxaca City, the enchanting forest of La Cumbre Ixtepeji awaits. The adventure to this town in the Sierra Norte of Oaxaca begins at 8 AM to get to know it in its depth. Visit the impressive mountains and the forest of Oaxaca, like its magic with a spectacular view of the city of Oaxaca. Join us for an adventure where you will visit small and remote communities in Oaxaca, learn about life forms, vegetation and the history behind this forest. We start with a light breakfast to hike (multiple levels and distances). On the way we will find many species of trees, incredible landscapes and the possibility of seeing wild animals. This Oaxaca hike is teeming with birdlife and spectacular views of Oaxaca at its various viewpoints along the trail.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Oaxaca City?
The best Tickets & Passes in Oaxaca City according to Viator travellers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Oaxaca City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Oaxaca City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets