• The St. Peter's Church is a church which was completed in 1710 in Melaka City, Malaysia. It is the oldest functioning Roman Catholic Church in Malaysia
• Historical attractions in Malacca are visiting the St. Paul's Church is the oldest church in Southeast Asia formerly a church for the Portuguese and later a cemetery during the Dutch occupation.
• The nearby sight Porta de Santiago was once built by the Portuguese as a fortress to protect against attacks by the Dutch. There is not much left after several wars, but the entrance is still upright and in place.
• The Dutch governor had the Stadthuys(Dutch Square) built, a beautiful building with some obvious Dutch traits.
• Christ Church, in which you can recognize the Dutch architecture of that time more clearly.
• Jonker Street is the artistic center of Malacca. Here you will find a large number of art galleries, antique stores and shops where you can buy various ornaments.
Spend the day exploring the surroundings of Kuala Lumpur during this full-day private tour. Start out by climbing the 272 steps to the sacred Hindu shrine at Batu Caves. Then head to Melawati Hill to visit the royal mausoleum and see the local silvered leaf monkey. End the tour with a delicious dinner at the Pasir Penambang Seafood Restaurant while watching a beautiful sunset over the Selangor River.
• Experience multiple cultures in one day with this day tour to Bukit Tinggi and Batu Cave
• Explore the charming Colmar Tropicale which was inspired by the town in France of the same name
• Enjoy the silence and fresh air in the peaceful Japanese Village and the Botanical Garden
• Discover the Batu Caves before climbing 272 steps for a beautiful view of the city.
• Explore Kuala Lumpur's top sights during sightseeing tour
• Discover a unique blend of Muslim, Chinese, Indian, and European culture
• Explore interesting Malaysia architecture, landmarks and unique handicrafts
• Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Not seeing something you are looking for?
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ:What are the best Likely To Sell Out in Petaling Jaya?
The best Likely To Sell Out in Petaling Jaya according to Viator travellers are: