Top Philadelphia Rail Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
Street Food Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Hop on Hop Off Buses
When are you travelling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Private Sightseeing Tours
Time of Day
10 results | All Philadelphia Tours
The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
Discover the birthplace of America on this guided walking tour through the country’s most historic area in Philadelphia. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the Independence National Historical Park and more than 20 other historic sites on this 1.25-mile trek, including the National Constitution Center, Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell Center, and many more.
Old City Historic Walking Tour in Philadelphia
Walk in the footsteps of America's founding fathers on this walking tour of Philadelphia's Old City. Visit important landmarks such as Christ Church, the Ben Franklin Post Office, Carpenters' Hall, and Independence Hall as your guide narrates local history.
Philadelphia Segway Tour
Experience Philadelphia like never before on this educational and entertaining guided small-group Segway tour. Learn about Philadelphia’s important history and visit popular locations like Penn’s Landing, the Historic District, the Italian Market, Benjamin Franklin Parkway and Society Hill on a 5- or 10-mile loop around Center City. Guided Segway training and photos from the tour are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
A huge part of Philadelphia is the food and places associated with it. This tour focuses on both the iconic and locally known dishes that make Philly a foodie hotspot. Come hungry because over the course of this brief tour we will start with cheesesteaks and move across the spectrum of local dishes and drinks. Don't expect touristy eating establishments. Only locals come to these hangouts!
Dark Philly Adult Night Tour
See the dark side of Philly during this adult night tour developed by a local university professor. Not for the faint of heart, this tour uncovers Philadelphia’s R-rated sites and stories, from vampires, pirate ghost ships, and haunted attractions to torture, executions, and the red light district. You'll also visit historical attractions and see the sights illuminated at night. This tour is not suitable for children.
Spirit of Philadelphia Signature Dinner Cruise with Buffet
This dinner cruise on the Delaware River features a delicious buffet meal, an amazing DJ, and dancing. Enjoy the view of the Philadelphia skyline or head to the dance floor. Bring that special someone or a group of friends for three hours of fun on the water.
Go City: Philadelphia Explorer Pass - Choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
See some of Philadelphia's top attractions at a discount with The Philadelphia Pass. Select your choice of three, four, five, or seven activities from a list of options and get direct entrance after you save your pass on your mobile device. Use your pass for touring options such as the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Philadelphia Tour, or for entrance tickets to venues such as the African American Museum or Betsy Ross House. Passes are valid for one year from purchase date and you have 60 consecutive days from first use. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 60 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Explore the best that Philadelphia has to offer on this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Visit Philadelphia’s top attractions—like the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall—on a full loop. Select from a 1-, 2-, or 3-day pass. Board at any of the stops and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live commentary. A route map and courtesy shuttle from Center City hotels are included.
Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Bus Tour of Philadelphia
Philadelphia has it all, from major historical sites to art museums and pop culture landmarks. Optimize your sightseeing experience with a hop-on hop-off bus tour that lets you see all of the City of Brotherly Love’s most famous attractions while getting off to explore on foot as much as you wish.
BYOB Historically Hilarious Trolley Tour of Philadelphia
See Philadelphia’s historic landmarks and sites while sipping your own beer or wine and hearing little-known facts from a guide. This sightseeing tour by trolley takes the stress off finding a designated driver for exploring as you see tops sights such City Hall, Love Park, Boathouse Row, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross’ House, and the Declaration House. Drinks are BYOB.
What people are saying about Rail Tours in Philadelphia
The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia"Our tour guide was very informative and nice. He answered our questions and was very personable. Highly recommend this tour for a good overview of the history."..."
Old City Historic Walking Tour in Philadelphia"Our tour guide Jay was excellent. He was a wealth of knowledge, very enthusiastic, lots of jokes. He made history come to life for us."..."
Philadelphia Segway Tour"Very fun way to see the city and learn all about the amazing history. Surge was patient, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. He gave us a lot of fun facts as we zoomed through the city."..."
Dark Philly Adult Night Tour"We had a very fun time with Joseph. He was full of quirky fun facts. Definitely planning a day tour now."..."
Spirit of Philadelphia Signature Dinner Cruise with Buffet"The music 🎶, food was good..need more choices for dessert. Crews are friendly it was beautiful and hope to come back soon"..."
Go City: Philadelphia Explorer Pass - Choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions"Great experience! We paid for 3 experiences and chose Eastern State Pen, a history walking tour, and the Franklin Institute. We’d buy this again! Our only issue was the pass wouldn’t scan at our last location. They remedied it quickly and we got to tour as planned."..."
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour"The tour guides were great, very knowledgeable about the city and history and even gave us tips on safety near some of the sights. The buses took a little longer than they said, about 30 mins instead of 20. Other than that it was a great experience!"..."
Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Bus Tour of Philadelphia"Whole tour was excellent. Didn't realize Ben Franklin was such an overachiever. Tour guide was very knowledgeable of Philly and its history"..."
BYOB Historically Hilarious Trolley Tour of Philadelphia"We had the BEST time. We were visiting from florida. Had warren as our guide. He was so great and really made the experience. I will do this every time I come to Philly and have already recommended it to all of my friends!! Thanks for an awesome time!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rail Tours in Philadelphia?
The best Rail Tours in Philadelphia according to Viator travellers are:
What Rail Tours in Philadelphia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Philadelphia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Rail Tours in Philadelphia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Philadelphia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Schuylkill River Trail Tours & Tickets
- One Liberty Observation Deck Tours & Tickets
- Library Hall (American Philosophical Society Museum) Tours & Tickets
- Independence Seaport Museum Tours & Tickets
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Sesame Place Philadelphia Tours & Tickets
- Betsy Ross House Tours & Tickets
- Reading Terminal Market Tours & Tickets
- Society Hill Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Italian Market Tours & Tickets
- Museum of the American Revolution Tours & Tickets
- Penn Museum Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Liberty Bell Center Tours & Tickets
- Franklin Court Tours & Tickets
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Tours & Tickets
- Arch Street Meeting House Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Second Bank of the United States Tours & Tickets
- Philadelphia Old City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Virginia
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets