Cape Woolamai, VIC, Australia, 3925
Cape Woolamai is accessible for hiking during any time of year. Snow and ice are extremely rare, and the coastal climate keeps temperatures comfortable even in the middle of summer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cape Woolamai?
Attractions near Cape Woolamai:
What else should I know about attractions in Phillip Island?
As well as visiting the Cape Woolamai, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Churchill Island
- Koala Reserve (Koala Conservation Centre)
- A Maze'N Things
- Phillip Island Circuit
- Phillip Island Wildlife Park
- Phillip Island Winery
- Penguin Parade
- Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Nobbies Centre
- Moonlit Sanctuary
- Wilsons Promontory Lighthouse
- Cleft Island (Skull Rock)