Top Playa Flamingo Natural Attractions
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Private and Luxury
When are you travelling?
White Water Rafting
White Water Rafting
Time of Day
10 results | All Playa Flamingo Tours
Guanacaste Snorkel and Sunset Cruise
Snorkeling stops, sunshine, and unobstructed views of Costa Rica's shoreline make this sunset catamaran cruise the ideal way to end your day—and the open bar doesn't hurt. Join a friendly crew (as well as dolphins, turtles, and flying fish) to make the most of the day's last rays on this perfectly timed tour, which ends just as the sun sinks below the horizon.
Sunset Catamaran in Playa Flamingo
Watch the sun slip into the Pacific Ocean on a 4-hour sailing tour from the Guanacaste to a white sand beach with remarkable snorkeling. Enjoy unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks as you cast off, and watch for the dolphins, whales and turtles that thrive along the scenic coastline. Drop anchor to explore with a guide or at your own pace, swim alongside brilliant fish and bright coral, then watch the first stars appear as you steer back towards the shore.
Caving tour & hiking at Barra Honda national park
Go underground in Costa Rica on a caving adventure at Barra Honda National Park. Using special spelunking equipment, descend deep into a pair of caves formed 60 million years ago and filled with fascinating rock formations. Back in the light of day, look for wildlife including capuchin monkeys as you hike through the forest, and recharge with a delicious Costa Rican lunch.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Private Surfing Lesson in Playa Grande for beginners and intermediates
Costa Rica’s Playa Grande boasts ideal conditions for beginning surfers, so get your feet—and board—wet with a private lesson that covers essentials of surf safety, paddling, and standing up. Whether it's your first time out or you want to sharpen your skills, a dedicated instructor gets you geared up and in the water for a personalized introduction to a water sport you can take anywhere.
Rio Celeste, Waterfalls, Rain Forest Volcanoes and Sloth Habitat Private Tour
Enjoy a day with multiple adventures, including a Tour of Rio Celeste, visiting the Llanos de Cortes Waterfall and the beautiful Sloth habitat at the finca verde private farm. This is about a 10 hour day with a half hour hike through the rain forest, and then observing the wildlife like monkeys, sloths, and exotic birds. You’ll also get to take a dip in the blue river
Miravalles Volcano and Waterfalls from Playa Hermosa
Pamper yourself in a volcanic spa rife with mineral-rich mud baths and hot springs on a private or small-group tour of Miravalles Volcano. Depart from the coast for an adventure in a tropical rain forest full of opportunities to swim, hike, and relax in Costa Rica’s lush wilderness.
Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs Day Trip from Guanacaste
Experience the thrill of hiking near one of the most active volcanoes in the Western Hemisphere! On this full-day trip from Guanacaste, get an up-close view of Costa Rica's famous Arenal Volcano and the surrounding tropical landscape. Rejuvenate with a dip in volcanic hot springs and enjoy stellar evening views of the volcano and emerging stars. Round-trip hotel transport from Guanacaste included.
BEST ATV/UTV BEACH TOUR FROM TAMARINDO -FLAMINGO-CONCHAL Beach
Explore Tamarindo’s beaches and dry forest on an off-road ATV tour with river crossings, mountain views, and stunning tropical scenery. Learn to maneuver your vehicle, then follow your guide along a rugged circuit. Take in the sights and sounds of the Costa Rican forest and watch for birds and monkeys as you steer beneath coastal trees. Upgrade your tour to include other activities such as snorkeling, driving a UTV, ziplining, or even exploring other areas by ATV.
Adventure Rafting Class III and IV in Tenorio River from Playa Tamarindo
Get your adrenaline pumping on a whitewater rafting trip down the Tenorio River, located in a red-rock canyon in the Guanacaste mountain range. Depart from Tamarindo for a day trip to Costa Rica’s nearby forests, including lunch.
Horseback Riding Jungle and Beach in Playa Flamingo
Saddle up for a thrilling 2-hour horseback riding adventure from Playa Flamingo and soak up the scenery from the back of a beautiful horse! Look out for Howler monkeys, iguanas, magpie blue jay and parakeets as you amble along rainforest trails or let loose with a gallop along the beach. Best of all: there are a range of horses and trails suitable for all levels, from complete beginners to experienced riders.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Natural Attractions in Playa Flamingo?
The best Natural Attractions in Playa Flamingo according to Viator travellers are:
What Natural Attractions in Playa Flamingo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Playa Flamingo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Natural Attractions in Playa Flamingo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Playa Flamingo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Caving tour & hiking at Barra Honda national park
- Private Surfing Lesson in Playa Grande for beginners and intermediates
- Rio Celeste, Waterfalls, Rain Forest Volcanoes and Sloth Habitat Private Tour
- Miravalles Volcano and Waterfalls from Playa Hermosa
- BEST ATV/UTV BEACH TOUR FROM TAMARINDO -FLAMINGO-CONCHAL Beach
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets