Top Port Arthur Outdoor Activities
Cruises & Sailing
On the Water
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
4 results | All Port Arthur Tours
Bruny Island Produce Sightseeing and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour
Explore Bruny Island on this full-day trip from Hobart. Travel by ferry to the island, look out for seals and penguins as you sail. On the island, admire natural sights like The Neck and Truganini Lookout, and take leisurely walks to look for wallabies and other local wildlife. Discover the island’s food scene with tastings of cheese, chocolate and oysters, plus a lunch of local produce. An exclusive group tour of the historic Cape Bruny Lighthouse completes your experience.
Port Arthur Historic Site 2-Day Pass
With a 2-day pass for Tasmania’s Port Arthur Historic Site, you can explore this former convict colony, located on the Tasman Peninsula and part of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Australian Convict Sites, with the flexibility and time to make the most of your visit. Included are a self-guided audio tour, daily site talks, access to the 30-plus ruins and historical buildings, a cruise on the harbor, and a visitor guide with a map. Follow the Convict Water Supply Trail, learn what life was like as a prisoner, and see where officers lived.
Shore Excursion - Port Arthur - Tasman Peninsula
When your cruise ship docks in Port Arthur, discover Tasmania’s tasty local foods and stunning scenery on a half-day shore excursion suitable for all ages. Take in natural wonders including Remarkable Cave, Devils Kitchen, and Tasman Arch; sample treats at Lavender Farm and Federation Chocolate; and purchase a fresh fish and chips lunch at the Blowhole. Includes transport by air-conditioned minivan, and port pickup and drop-off.
3-Hour Tasman Peninsula Wilderness Cruise from Port Arthur
The Tasman Peninsula boasts some of Tasmania’s most remote and beautiful coastal scenery, but to see the best of it you have to take to the waves. On this daily tour, cruise between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck with your guide, and admire unrivalled views over the rugged shoreline. Gaze up at vertical sea cliffs, discover deep-sea caves, and spot native albatross, eagles, dolphins, and seals in their natural habitat.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Port Arthur?
The best Outdoor Activities in Port Arthur according to Viator travellers are:
What Outdoor Activities in Port Arthur are taking additional safety precautions?
These Port Arthur experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Outdoor Activities in Port Arthur are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Port Arthur may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets