Top Port Stephens Sporting Events
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Cruises & Sailing
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
5 results | All Port Stephens Tours
Stockton Beach in Port Stephens is part of the Worimi National Park and renowned for its towering white sand dunes. On this tour, enjoy round-trip transport to the dunes by 4WD and spend as long as you like sandboarding with an unlimited pass. Shuttle buses leave regularly so you can arrive and leave at a time that suits you.
Port Stephens 4WD Beach Sand Dune Adventure
Experience the thrill of 4x4 driving across the beach and sand dunes on this adrenaline-inducing discovery tour around Port Stephens. Your tour starts at Anna Bay—an hour north of Newcastle—where you’ll hop in your funky 4WD truck and head down to Birubi beach before exploring the Stockton Sand Dunes. After hitting the dunes in your 4WD, you’ll have a chance to speed down the towering dunes on sandboards, before heading back to the start point.
Port Stephens Day Trip with Dolphin Watch Cruise from Sydney
Combine three exhilarating activities into one tour on this full-day adventure from Sydney to Port Stephens. First, set sail across Nelson Bay to spot bottlenose dolphins or whales (depending on the season) swimming and playing in their natural environment. Then, head to Stockton Beach where you can choose to upgrade on a thrilling 4WD tour around the Stockton Dunes (payable direct), followed by the chance to zoom down the dunes on a sandboard. Finally, enjoy free time to swim, sunbathe and stroll along the sands.
Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Passenger Tour
Venture off-road in a 4WD and explore the wild bushlands, beautiful beaches, and dramatic sand dunes of Port Stephens. On this tour, drive through wildflower meadows and look out for koalas in the Tomaree National Park; visit beaches include Samurai, Little Rocky, and Birubi; and zip up the sand dunes for a magnificent view along the coast.
Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Tag-Along Tour
Bring your own 4WD and explore the wild bushlands, beautiful beaches, and dramatic sand dunes of Port Stephens. On this tag-along tour, follow your guide through wildflower meadows and look out for koalas in the Tomaree National Park; visit beaches include Samurai, Little Rocky, and Birubi; and zip up the sand dunes for a magnificent view along the coast.
What people are saying about Sporting Events in Port Stephens
Unlimited Sandboarding"We had an absolute blast & the kids didn't want to leave! Tumbling and laughing all day. Highly recommend this activity"..."
Port Stephens 4WD Beach Sand Dune Adventure"We were with the 10am tour. Felt like we 6 people own the whole desert. Our tour guide's very friendly and structful. Will for sure recommemd 4WD Tour to our friends."..."
Port Stephens Day Trip with Dolphin Watch Cruise from Sydney"Good experience dolphin watching and sand boarding. Ronnie was excellent in his tour guiding. Enjoyed the tour"..."
Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Passenger Tour"Our guide Bruce was funny and accommodating guide! We had tons of fun riding in the 4 WD and experiencing sand boarding! Highly recommended!"..."
Port Stephens Bush, Beach and Sand Dune 4WD Tag-Along Tour"I believe with Bruce and Nicole’s help, everyone can have a wonderful 4WD trip no matter you have experience or not. All my family enjoyed it. Highly recommended."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sporting Events in Port Stephens?
The best Sporting Events in Port Stephens according to Viator travellers are:
What Sporting Events in Port Stephens are taking additional safety precautions?
These Port Stephens experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sporting Events in Port Stephens are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Port Stephens may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Australia
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Sagrada Familia
- Molokini Crater
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets