Top Providence Ghost & Vampire Tours
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Private and Luxury
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
3 results | All Providence Tours
Discover Providence Guided Sightseeing Tour
Explore the capital of Rhode Island, Providence, on a sightseeing bus tour that departs right from downtown. See the city's top sights including Brown University, Benefit Street, and Roger Williams Park, and enjoy the opportunity to walk around the historic Federal Hill neighborhood. While you drive around, your guide regales you with stories about Providence and its importance in American history.
Narrated Boat Tours
Get an in-depth look at Providence from a boat cruise that travels along the waterways of Rhode Island’s capital city. Your guide shares live commentary about historical landmarks and modern destinations as you take in sites including the Fox Point Hurricane Barrier, Providence Industrial Harbor, Providence River, Waterplace Park and the pedestrian paths of Riverwalk. Choose a daytime or evening cruise, and feel free to bring your own refreshments on board.
Providence Ghosts Phantoms and Poltergeists Tour
Come on our chilling ghost tour presented by US Ghost Adventures! Are you prepared to explore Providence's ghosts on a tour of the historic city of Rhode Island? Get ready to expose this abandoned colonial settlement's evil side. Discover the frightening explanations for why Revolutionary War troops, politicians, conspirators, and famous macabre authors still spook along the old streets of the capital of Rhode Island.
What people are saying about Ghost Tours in Providence
Discover Providence Guided Sightseeing Tour"The tour was fantastic. The tour director was so knowledgable with a wonderful sense of humor. He was a excellent driver negotiating through the narrow streets. Not only was he good at what I described, he used his umbrella to keep us dry. Jared was our tour guide."..."
Narrated Boat Tours"Last minute booking. The sun was shining and we were steering down the river. Captain Tom very informative about the river and it’s history"..."
Providence Ghosts Phantoms and Poltergeists Tour"Emily was a great tour guide! She was knowledgeable and fun! We learned a lot about Providence and felt inspired to research more!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Ghost Tours in Providence?
The best Ghost Tours in Providence according to Viator travellers are:
What Ghost Tours in Providence are taking additional safety precautions?
These Providence experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- Molokini Crater
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
- Tower of London
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets