Top Puerto Escondido Shore Excursions
Ports of Call Tours
Nature and Wildlife Tours
On the Water
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
6 results | All Puerto Escondido Tours
Dolphin Watching Tour
Heighten your chances of spotting wild dolphins on a boat cruise from Puerto Escondido, the ideal choice for travelers interested in nature and wildlife. With the help of your guide’s local knowledge, you’ll sail the Pacific Ocean in search of five dolphin species and get unobstructed views of secluded beaches from the water. Plus, convenient hotel pickup is included.
Bioluminescent Night Tour
IT IS A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN PUERTO ESCONDIDO; OF FEW ON THE PLANET IS A PHENOMENON THAT IS FOUND IN VERY FEW PLACES THE DARKNESS IS AN ALLY TO BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE IT; YOU WILL ONLY ENJOY IT WITH YOUR OWN VIEW IT IS MAGICAL AND UNIQUE. GUIDED TOURS IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH We take you to the best adventures in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.
Beach and Sunset in Mazunte Magic Town and Punta Cometa
Discover the beauty of the Oaxacan coast on this guided tour of the communities around Puerto Escondido. See the pueblo mágico of Mazunte and catch a dreamy sunset from Punta Cometa as your local bilingual guide enriches your experience of this picturesque region. Stop for photos, go for a swim, and enjoy the local cuisine (not included) in this all-day journey. Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included.
Explore Huatulco 7 Bays from Puerto Escondido
Embark on a journey to discover the way of life of the people on the south coast of Mexico, whether they are farmers or fishermen. Explore "Bahías de Huatulco," which was the most important port in New Spain during the 16th century. Experience one of the highest blowholes in America and discover numerous pristine beaches and bays within the local National Park. Don't miss the opportunity to snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of "Indian Beach." As this is a private tour, you may stay as long as you wish on a beach of your choice or recommended by your captain. Immerse yourself in the local handcrafts from southern Mexico, and savor the flavors of chocolate, mezcal, coffee, mole, and even Chapulines (grasshoppers). During intercity trips, you'll observe local coconut, corn, mango, and pineapple plantations and get a glimpse of how the locals live.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Huatulco Bay Day Trip with Catamaran Ride, Snorkeling and Beach Break from Puerto Escondido
Experience a beach day of sun and snorkeling on this 12-hour trip to Huatulco Bay from Puerto Escondido. A catamaran takes you to two of the 36 beaches in Huatulco — Bay of La India and the Bay of Maguey — for fantastic snorkeling and swimming. In town, check out a silver crafts factory and a handicraft market, and set your eyes upon the largest Virgin Mary painted on a church dome. A delicious, clay-oven baked lunch of seafood is available for purchase. Round-trip hotel transport included.
Shared shuttle from Puerto Escondido to Oaxaca
This is a shared service in a private transport, with air conditioning, a professional driver and travel insurance included. Spaces are limited so it is not always available. Our drivers are professional and experienced.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Puerto Escondido?
The best Shore Excursions in Puerto Escondido according to Viator travellers are:
What Shore Excursions in Puerto Escondido are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puerto Escondido experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shore Excursions in Puerto Escondido are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Escondido may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Florence Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria dei Fiori)
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets