Top Puerto Escondido Traditional Wellness
Active & Outdoor Classes
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
6 results | All Puerto Escondido Tours
Bioluminescent Night Tour
IT IS A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE IN PUERTO ESCONDIDO; OF FEW ON THE PLANET IS A PHENOMENON THAT IS FOUND IN VERY FEW PLACES THE DARKNESS IS AN ALLY TO BE ABLE TO APPRECIATE IT; YOU WILL ONLY ENJOY IT WITH YOUR OWN VIEW IT IS MAGICAL AND UNIQUE. GUIDED TOURS IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH We take you to the best adventures in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.
Nurture the Goddess Within 1 Day Women´s Retreat
Indulge in a day designed to nourish body and soul on a 1-day wellness retreat in Mazunte. You’ll enjoy several different activities—including yoga, learning to give a water massage, and an art-and-craft session—surrounded by nature. Plus, you’ll enjoy an intimate atmosphere in a small group.
Blissful Healing Experience in the Water
If you’re looking to find a healing environment where you can work toward achieving inner peace, this Mazunte Water Healing Experience is a great pick. Along with deep relaxation, you’ll also get a massage, stretch, and practice movement in the water along with a guide who’s very experienced with Aguahara.
Inner Light Women´s Retreat Mexico
Needing to get away means different things to different people. Instead of booking a sightseeing trip, opt for this Mexico Inner Light Women’s Retreat in Estacahuite for self-healing and self-love activities. Connect with yourself, your feminine powers, and a small group of like-minded women while relaxing. Some activities include sound bath healing, an introduction to tantra, yoga, meditation, and connecting with yourself. United in sisterhood, we will create a sacred heart-space of belonging, trust and love, an intimate safe container in which deep transformation can take root.
Magical Hot Springs Women´s 5-Day Retreat
Nurture the Goddess within! In this retreat you’ll discover the incredible depth and grace that is within you, in connection with a small, intimate group of like-minded women. United in sisterhood, we will create a sacred heart-space of belonging, trust and love, an intimate safe container in which deep transformation can take root. During the retreat you’ll receive deep nourishment for body and soul. You’ll learn to balance your inner feminine and masculine+to reclaim your vibrant aliveness as a woman. You’ll practice self-love, acceptance+compassion, to be at peace with your own unique expression. You ́ll learn to connect deeply with your inner self+ to listen to and express those parts of you that are perhaps unseen. You ́ll have time for self reflection and relaxation , the time and space to finally be, and to allow new ideas and desires to reveal themselves to you You’ll go back feeling refreshed, revitalized and empowered, with tools to support your continuing journey at home.
Dolphin Watching Tour
Heighten your chances of spotting wild dolphins on a boat cruise from Puerto Escondido, the ideal choice for travelers interested in nature and wildlife. With the help of your guide’s local knowledge, you’ll sail the Pacific Ocean in search of five dolphin species and get unobstructed views of secluded beaches from the water. Plus, convenient hotel pickup is included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Traditional Wellness in Puerto Escondido?
The best Traditional Wellness in Puerto Escondido according to Viator travellers are:
What Traditional Wellness in Puerto Escondido are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puerto Escondido experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Traditional Wellness in Puerto Escondido are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puerto Escondido may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- Molokini Crater
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Tower of London
- Ellis Island
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets