Top Puntarenas Sunset Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Nature and Wildlife Tours
On the Ground
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
5 results | All Puntarenas Tours
Puntarenas Shore Excursion: Rainforest Skywalk & Tarcoles River Eco Cruise
Discover Costa Rica's enchanting Pacific rain forest from the air and water on this combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Walk through the treetops on a series of hanging bridges at a private biological reserve, and then cruise down the Tarcoles River, home to a famous community of crocodiles. In between the eco adventures, enjoy time to shop and snack at a quaint replica of a Spanish colonial settlement.
Puntarenas Highlights 6 in 1 Shore Excursion
Maximize your port day in Puntarenas with this jam-packed combo tour that introduces you to the best of the Gulf of Nicoya. Drive through the Costa Rican countryside to a nature reserve, explore the rain forest canopy on hanging bridges, and spot crocs on a cruise down the Tarcoles River. Check out local culture with shopping stops at a replica Spanish Village and fun souvenir store, and finish with a city sightseeing tour.
Puntarenas Highlights Shore Excursion
Encounter the best of Costa Rica's wildlife, cuisine, and famous natural beauty on a combo shore excursion from Puntarenas. Watch adorable white-faced monkeys playing in the trees, and spot crocs and birdlife on a pontoon cruise down the Tarcoles River. Learn the history of the bustling Puntarenas port, and indulge your taste buds with locally grown fruit fresh from the farm, a typical lunch at a local restaurant, and a chance to buy authentic Costa Rican coffee.
Bioluminescence Tour by Boat
Paquera Bay is one of the few places in the world where you can view bioluminescence year-round. With this tour, experience the natural phenomenon on a night tour, setting out by boat at sunset and enjoying more than an hour at Isla Cedros. See the plankton glowing in the dark waters, jump in to swim and snorkel, and watch as schools of fish swim over to feed.
The Original Canopy Tour Monteverde
Get your heart racing on this cloud forest adventure on a private reserve in Monteverde. Ride ziplines over the forest canopy, rappel down to the forest floor, climb inside of a tree, and more, for a family-friendly excursion that brings you closer to nature.
What people are saying about Sunset Cruises in Puntarenas
Puntarenas Shore Excursion: Rainforest Skywalk & Tarcoles River Eco Cruise"It was an enjoyable experience. We saw wild macaws and poison dart frogs. The river boat trip to see the crocodiles was unbelievable. We also saw various migratory shorebirds. It was a wonderful day, and I would do it again."..."
Puntarenas Highlights 6 in 1 Shore Excursion"Great driver and guide. All in All great experience. Both did a great job. We were a party of 5 and all enjoyed it. Our bus had 28 people and was easy to Hear the guide"..."
Puntarenas Highlights Shore Excursion"Very well paced and well organized tour. Our guide Pablo and driver Jose did everything possible to make this an enjoyable experience for their guests."..."
Bioluminescence Tour by Boat"We had a great time swimming and boating around. Our driver even found a stingray to show us once we were safely back in the boat on the way home. It was a good experience overall."..."
The Original Canopy Tour Monteverde"The tour was amazing, the guides were great, and the scenery beautiful! Highly recommend, it was one of our favorite things we did."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Puntarenas?
The best Sunset Cruises in Puntarenas according to Viator travellers are:
What Sunset Cruises in Puntarenas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Puntarenas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sunset Cruises in Puntarenas are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Puntarenas may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Great Barrier Reef
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets