Markthal (Market Hall)
Verlengde Nieuwstraat, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Markthal is located on Verlengde Nieuwstraat in Rotterdam. It is easily accessible on foot from all over central Rotterdam, or by public transit at stop Blaak (by tram via lines 21 and 24, by train, or by metro via lines A, B, or C.). It can also be reached by car or bike, as there is a four-story parking garage underneath the market hall. Markthal is open every day of the week; from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. between Mondays and Thursdays as well as Saturdays, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Fridays, and from noon to 6 p.m. on Sundays. The market is free to enter.
Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague Full-Day Tour from Amsterdam
USD86.06 per adult
Well organized daytrip,...
Well organized daytrip, and the guide Jacob was great. The trip respected the time schedule and provided all the information and support necessary to have a great time.
CARLO_A, Mar. 2023
Why you are seeing this
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Markthal (Market Hall) ?
Attractions near Markthal (Market Hall) :
What else should I know about attractions in Rotterdam?
As well as visiting the Markthal (Market Hall) , check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland
- Cube Houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Rotterdam Old Harbor (Oude Haven)
- Church of St. Lawrence (Sint Laurenskerk)
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- Rotterdam City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Erasmusbrug (Erasmus Bridge)
- Rotterdam Central Station (Rotterdam Centraal)
- Kunsthal Rotterdam (Art Hall Rotterdam)
- Kop van Zuid
- Miniworld Rotterdam
- Netherlands Photo Museum (Nederlands Fotomuseum)
- Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp)
- SS Rotterdam