Calle 7, San José, Costa Rica
The park is located on a city square that rests between Avenues 3 and 5 and Calles 5 and 9.
Explore San Jose By Night: Food and Culture Tour with Local Dinner
USD76.50 per adult
Leonardo really brings history alive in San Jose!
Our guide Leonardo was excellent. He was incredibly knowledgeable about history, politics, and the natural environment. He was also a terrific conversationalist and did a great job engaging all of us. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour, learned a ton about San Jose, Costa Rica, and Central America, and gobbled up delicious food at the restaurant where we wrapped things up. Have the ceviche!
Bill_K, Mar. 2023
Why you are seeing this
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Morazan Park?
Attractions near Morazan Park:
What else should I know about attractions in San Jose?
As well as visiting the Morazan Park, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- National Theater (Teatro Nacional)
- Gold Museum
- Plaza de la Cultura
- National Museum (Museo Nacional)
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Metallic Building (Ed)ificio Metálico)
- San Jose Central Market (Mercado Central)
- Yellow House (Casa Amarilla)
- Jade Museum (Museo del Jade)
- Children's Museum (Museo de los Ninos)
- Costa Rican Art Museum (Museo de Arte Costarricense)
- La Sabana Park
- Rescate Animal Zooave
- Orosi River Valley (El Valle del Rio Orosi)