Top Activities on the Ground in San Pedro La Laguna
On the Water
Private Sightseeing Tours
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
8 results | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Hike for the Sunrise on Indian Nose and Kayaking tour
An early morning hike is rewarded with stunning views of the sunrise over Lake Atitlan on this hike to Indian Nose from San Pedro La Laguna. See for yourself why this short but challenging hike is one of the most popular in the area as you scramble up to the lookout point. Going with a guide not only ensures that you don’t get lost, but is also recommended for safety reasons.
Get fun with an Adventure Tour - Zip Line (Canopy)
Sail through the lush vegetation surrounding Lake Atitlan on a 6-hour zipline excursion. After your guide collects you from your San Pedro la Laguna hotel, take an exciting ride on a colorful chicken bus. At the park, suit up in provided equipment, then get ready to fly. As you zoom through the forest, don’t forget to take in the surrounding volcanic chain and scenery of Lake Atitlan.
Experience a different side of Lake Atitlan on this guided hike through the lush rainforests of the lower ridges of the Atitlan Volcano. Starting from Santiago Atitlan, this half-day private hike takes you from the shores of the volcanic caldera lake, deep into the tropical forest to a cascading waterfall. As you hike, keep your eyes peeled for colorful birds and monkeys.
Toliman Volcano Hike
With its two majestic peaks, Toliman offers incredible vistas, lush forests and an incredible imploded crater. A beautiful hike that starts at the local Santiago Atitlán market and up through the maize plantations and into the tropical rain forest, Toliman offers a complete and challenging experience. Perfect place to learn about the ecosystems of the region and the services these provide for the subsistence of the region. A good hike for big groups of family or friends
Hot Spring and relaxing tour to Fuentes Georginas
Traveling by mountain bike is a challenging and adventurous way to visit parts of Lake Atitlan that are all too easily overlooked when visiting by boat or car. Follow your guide down rugged mountain paths en route to an epic sunset spot at the Mario Mendez Montenegro Mirador in Godinez—chances are, you’ll be the only people there.
Indian Nose is located in the northwestern corner of Lake Atitlan, one of Guatemala's top destinations The mountain divides the towns of San Juan La Laguna and Santa Clara La Laguna. it is one of the most epic sunrise viewpoints in Guatemala. The beauty of India's nose walk for those who aren't into it for a long haul is that the walk takes less than 30 minutes It's a short, inexpensive adventure with epic views and a great way to start your day of adventuring in the area.
Private Climbing Tour to Atitlan Volcano From Atitlan
Guatemala, being a relatively small territory, has many mountainous parts, and among all of them, we can find 37 stunning volcanoes that are totally worth climbing. Today we invite you to venture to climb Atitlan Volcano, located very close to Lake Atitlan, and on the way to the summit, you will observe the immense beauty of this lake and its surrounding villages. During the tour, you will observe a lot of nature and the birds that inhabit this place. This tour is designed for travelers staying in the town of Santiago Atitlan. We will leave early in the morning and dedicate a full day to climbing the breathtaking volcano. Without a doubt, it is a tour that we recommend on your visit to Guatemala.
Atitlan Volcano Hike
The giant of the lake, with its stunning view of the lake and surrounding areas, offers a great experience for those who want to feel challenged and rewarded at the same time. Summit the peak and see nothing else but volcanic rock and amazing 360 vistas of the region. The perfect place to learn about the birth of Lake Atitlán, a violent history of volcanic eruptions dating back to 11 million years ago. Gaze at the starry night as it blends with the towns’ lights and sparks peace and joy.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Ground in San Pedro La Laguna?
The best On the Ground in San Pedro La Laguna according to Viator travellers are:
What On the Ground in San Pedro La Laguna are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Pedro La Laguna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Ground in San Pedro La Laguna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Pedro La Laguna may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets