Top Santa Cruz Audio Guides
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
When are you travelling?
Nature and Wildlife Tours
How to Get Around
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Tours by Duration
Time of Day
5 results | All Santa Cruz Tours
BEST ATV Tour Mountain & Beach From Tamarindo -Flamingo Beach
Explore Tamarindo’s beaches and dry forest on an off-road ATV tour with river crossings, mountain views, and stunning tropical scenery. Learn to maneuver your vehicle, then follow your guide along a rugged circuit. Take in the sights and sounds of the Costa Rican forest and watch for birds and monkeys as you steer beneath coastal trees. Upgrade your tour to include other activities such as snorkeling, driving a UTV, ziplining, or even exploring other areas by ATV.
UTV Side By Side Off Road Tour Tamarindo Beach & Flamingo Beach
Go off-roading while riding next to a friend on a UTV tour along Costa Rica’s Pacific coast. Depart from Playa Flamingo or Tamarindo after a safety briefing and driving instruction from your guide. Cruise along dirt tracks that run through jungle and streams where you might spot wildlife such as monkey, birds, and iguanas. Suitable for all levels of experience, this tour offers an exhilarating way to discover Guanacaste.
Palo Verde Wildlife Tour from Tamarindo
Explore a jungle river that flows alongside Palo Verde National park with a 5-hour wildlife tour and riverboat cruise from Tamarindo. Watch for crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys and dozens of birds as you navigate the slow-moving Tempisque River, spend two hours on the water spotting animals in their natural habitats, then come to shore for a traditional Costa Rican lunch. Learn the history of this once-bustling river that’s among the region’s most important bird sanctuaries, and finish your day with a return transfer to Tamarindo.
Palo verde Boat Tour from Playa Flamingo
Swap the glittering Pacific waters of Playa Flamingo for the wild waters of the Tempisque River on this half-day tour of the Palo Verde National Park. Hop on-board a riverboat for a 2-hour cruise through the scenic wetlands and sprawling dry forests of Palo Verde. Along the way, keep a lookout for native wildlife, from crocodiles and iguanas lazing on the riverbanks, to monkeys and colorful birds flitting through the treetops.
Half-Day Sport Fishing Tour from Flamingo Beach
Follow a professional team of captains and first mates into the open water where you'll have a chance to fly fish on this catch and release sport fishing tour. Make your way to Flamingo Beach, one of the area's top fishing attractions, then venture further afield, where water depths increase from 360 to 2000 feet. Fish for pacific sailfish, striped marlin, yellowfin and bigeye tuna on this fun-filled half-day on the water.
What people are saying about Audio Guides in Santa Cruz
BEST ATV Tour Mountain & Beach From Tamarindo -Flamingo Beach"This was pretty cool. I love four-wheeling. We stopped by a few beaches & got to enjoy the water a little bit. The only thing I think could've made this better is if we were able to take the atvs closer to the beach."..."
Palo Verde Wildlife Tour from Tamarindo"An exciting morning! We had an amazing guide (Rainer) who was nice and knowledgeable! A great boat ride on the river seeing crocodiles, monkeys, iguanas and scarlet macaws! The late breakfast was delicious too!"..."
Palo verde Boat Tour from Playa Flamingo"Our family group of 12 had a wonderful experience on this tour! The guides were extremely knowledgable, taking us up close to families of monkeys, crocs, iguanas and many varieties of birds. The lunch that followed was a treat as well - on an active family farm with great food, animals to visit, and craftspeople at work."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Santa Cruz?
The best Audio Guides in Santa Cruz according to Viator travellers are:
What Audio Guides in Santa Cruz are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Cruz experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Santa Cruz are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Santa Cruz may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- Molokini Crater
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Tower of London
- Ellis Island
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets