Top Santa Teresa Nature and Wildlife
On the Water
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
When are you travelling?
Time of Day
3 results | All Santa Teresa Tours
Private Nature Adventure Tour in Nicoya Península
Explore the Nicoya Península and Curu National Wildlife Refuge with this private guided tour from Santa Teresa. Visit secluded beaches and walk along nature trails to see all manner of wildlife that calls the reserve home. Your naturalist guide is there to help you spot creatures that range from howler monkeys and scarlet macaws to iguanas and coati. This private tour requires a minimum of two people.
Inshore Fishing trip 4 hours
Tour de pesca alrededor de la costa de Mal País y Santa Teresa. También podemos observar mucha vida Mariana cómo Delfines, Manta rayas, Tortugas, Ballenas etc.. Los pescados capturados los pueden llevar para la cena y disfrutar de su frescura. Nunca comerás un pescado tan fresco. Si sueñas con pescar un Atún, Mahí Mahí, Roosterfish y algún otro pez del pacífico está es tu opción.
Paquera Sunset and Full Moon Kayak Tour
Join us on a kayak tour where we watch the sun set behind the mountains with its' vibrant hues in the sky and on clouds. Then we enjoy the rising moon over the calm bay as night fall approaches. If we are lucky we'll also catch some glimpses of the magical bioluminescence. Upon arriving at Bahia Rica our friendly and knowledgeable guides Luis and Jose meet you. The preparation area is under palm trees where we'll will go through the basics of the tour and give safety instructions. Once on the water you will kayak into the sunset to a small beach on Isla Jesucita. Here our guides will serve up water, biscuits and fresh fruit to enjoy as the sun sets and the ever-changing colors in the sky do their thing. Back in the kayaks the attention now turns to the low hanging moon. On clear nights, it is incredibly peaceful to be out on the water with just the moonlight to guide you. However on cloudy nights, it may be possible to see and experience the bioluminescence.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Santa Teresa?
The best Nature and Wildlife Tours in Santa Teresa according to Viator travellers are:
What Nature and Wildlife Tours in Santa Teresa are taking additional safety precautions?
These Santa Teresa experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets