Flight Experience Singapore
Choose from several experiences that range from 30 to 90 minutes, and simulate taking off or landing at one of 24,000 airports around the world. During the flyovers, simulations accurately depict some famous landmarks such as London Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. You can even choose to fly under different weather conditions or select a flight during the day or night.
Things to Know Before You Go
Flight Experience Singapore is a popular attraction for aviation enthusiasts and families.
Up to two extra people can join you in the simulator for no extra charge.
The recommended minimum age for the flight simulator is 8; younger children must be supervised by an adult.
How to Get There
Flight Experience Singapore is in the heart of downtown Singapore, along the banks of the Singapore River and close to the famous Raffles Hotel. There’s a public bus stop just outside, which is serviced by bus numbers 106, 111, 502.
When to Get There
Flights can be booked daily from 10am-9:30pm; it’s a good idea to book in advance to make sure you get your desired time slot. The simulator is particularly busy during weekends.
Virtual Reality Simulators
The newest addition to Flight Experience Singapore is a pair of virtual reality military jet simulators that allow visitors to fly through the skyscrapers of New York or the Grand Canyon in an FA-18 or F15 military jet.
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Singapore Flyer
- Marina Bay
- Marina Bay Sands
- Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
- Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
- Sands Theatre (Grand Theater)
- Alive Museum Singapore
- Waterfront Promenade
- Suntec City Mall
- Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay
- Gardens by the Bay
- Ultimate Drive
- Esplanade–Theatres on the Bay
- Merlion Park