Delft Vermeer Centre (Vermeer Centrum) Tours and Tickets
Relishing in the glorious history of Dutch painting, Delft Vermeer Centre (Vermeer Centrum) celebrates the legacy of Johannes Vermeer, the famous painter who once called Delft home. In the Netherland’s Golden Age, Vermeer flourished as one of the most successful and highly regarded Dutch painters. His ‘Girl With the Pearl Earring’ painting has become one of the most recognizable in the world.
The museum expertly tells the story of his life and his works, while also highlighting the technique of other painters of the time. There are even pieces of his equipment and supplies that lend a glimpse into his artistic process.
The center is designed to show Delft as Veneer once saw it, allowing for a journey back to 17th century Holland and into his world of light and color. It teaches of his upbringing, mentors, and the influences that shaped him an his work. Visitors also have the opportunity to visit his studio and, using the camera obscura, play with light, composition, and perspective just as he once did.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Delft Vermeer Centre (Vermeer Centrum)
Walking Tour of Delft - The City of Orange and Blue
Skip the Line: Experience Johannes Vermeer Ticket
Self-Guided Tour of Delft with Interactive City Game
Get the best out of Delft by creating memories during our private walking tour!
Grand Holland Private Tour
Go cycling through Delft! Culturally relaxed with a professional guide!
Delft Highlights Outdoor Escape Game: The Blue's Clues
Rotterdam, Delft and the Hague daytrip from Amsterdam
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Alsace
- Museum Prinsenhof Delft
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles)
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- Escher in Het Paleis (Escher in the Palace)
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Panorama Mesdag
- Louwman Museum