Daily; ferries do not operate Christmas Day
Fort Denison Island, Sydney, New South Wales
Fort Denison Island is about one kilometer from the Opera House. Matilda and Captain Cook ferries head to Fort Denison daily and depart from Circular Quay at wharf six. Tickets cost less than $20 and include the park entry fee and admission to the museum, but travelers must pay extra for tours and admission to the tower.
Definitely a must do. Our...
Definitely a must do. Our boat ride was awesome. Money well spent and not expensive either. Thumbs up to Ollie the skipper for the experience
Christopher_B, Mar. 2023
Why you are seeing this
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Fort Denison?
Attractions near Fort Denison:
What else should I know about attractions in Sydney?
As well as visiting the Fort Denison, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland