Madame Tussauds Sydney
Madame Tussauds Sydney hosts wax statues of Aussies like Kylie Minogue, plus a special history zone filled with founders and well-known names from colonial Australia. Interactive exhibits let you pose for an official royal portrait, strut the catwalk with supermodels, practice kicks alongside soccer stars, or record a track at the MTV recording booth. Discount admission is available through several Sydney combo passes.
Recent reviews from experiences in Sydney
Things to Know Before You Go
Madame Tussauds is accessible to wheelchairs and strollers, and wheelchairs are available to rent.
Service animals are welcome inside.
How to Get There
On Darling Harbour, Madame Tussauds is a short walk from the Town Hall and Wynyard train stations and the Darling Harbour ferry terminal. Paid parking is nearby. The hop-on hop-off bus also stops at Madame Tussauds.
When to Get There
The wax museum is typically open daily, sometimes closing early due to special events. Check the website for details.
Darling Harbour Attractions
Make a family-friendly day of it on Darling Harbour. Right next to Madame Tussauds, get up close to creatures of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium—or see land animals from around the globe at the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo. Enjoy a waterfront meal, head out on a dinner cruise from King Street Wharf, or marvel at the city views from the Sydney Tower Eye.
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- SEA LIFE® Sydney Aquarium
- Cockle Bay
- Bradleys Head
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Cockle Bay Wharf
- Darling Harbour
- Tall Ship James Craig
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
- Sydney Central Business District
- Strand Arcade
- The Star Sydney
- Pitt Street Mall
- Sydney Town Hall
- SkyFeast at Sydney Tower