Daily 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Closed Christmas Day.
South East Pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, NSW, Australia
The Pylon Lookout is only closed on Christmas Day, but apart from that, it is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. To get to the entrance, take the Bridge Stairs opposite the Australian Hotel up to the pedestrian walkway and walk north until you reach the South East Pylon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Pylon Lookout?
Attractions near Pylon Lookout:
What else should I know about attractions in Sydney?
As well as visiting the Pylon Lookout, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland