Top Sydney Sidecar Tours
Cruises & Sailing
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
On the Water
When are you travelling?
Ports of Call Tours
Time of Day
10 results | All Sydney Tours
Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
Cruise through Sydney Harbour in style on board a spacious flagship vessel that departs from Circular Quay and King Street Wharf. Glide by landmarks, including the floodlit Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, and watch the city change colors with the sunset. Then sit down for a 4-course dinner with an array of international dishes including fresh seafood. Enjoy the views from your table or the viewing deck, and live music on this 2-hour dinner cruise.
Experience Infinity at Sydney Tower
Take in views from one of Sydney's best vantage points, the revolving restaurant at Infinity at Sydney Tower, which perches on top of Sydney Tower, 88 stories above the ground. Choose from an à la carte menu to customize your 2- or 3-course meal, enjoying an elegant meal while overlooking the stunning Sydney skyline. This sophisticated restaurant offers an intimate, stylish fine dining experience, with contemporary Australian-French fusion cuisine.
Experience Skyfeast at Sydney Tower
Soak in 360-degree views as you dine on a delicious buffet lunch or dinner at the Sydney Tower Restaurant's revolving restaurant. From your vantage point high above the streets of Sydney, the views change as the restaurant slowly revolves during your meal. Large picture windows frame iconic sights like the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and, in the distance, the Blue Mountains. Enjoy a lunch, dinner or even a degustation tasting a range of tasty dishes that is sure to please everyone in your party.
From Sydney: 2.5-Hours Vintage Sidecar Sightseeing Tour
Explore Sydney in comfort and style on a vintage sidecar motorcycle Enjoy scenic views of beaches, coastal walks, and many other hidden gems Go off the beaten path and embark on a journey past the unmissable sights and landmarks of Sydney and its outskirts Capture memories in iconic locations like Bondi Beach, Watson Bay, Syd Harbour Bridge, Kirribilli Lookout and many more locations
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a deluxe sunset cruise on Sydney Harbour accompanied by a delicious three-course dinner. From the water, admire iconic sights such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, Luna Park and more. Snap photos as the sky shimmers at sunset and the city skyline lights up for the night as you cruise through Sydney in the evening.
Sydney The Rocks Historical Pub Tour
Spend some time like a classic Aussie on a historical pub tour of The Rocks, Sydney’s oldest neighborhood. Join a fun-loving and informative guide, and visit some of the quarter’s oldest drinking holes to experience authentic Aussie pub life. Enjoy five drinks and dinner; discover pubs' behind-the-scenes secrets; and uncover the The Rocks' history, discovering how its drink spots have shaped local culture. Includes souvenir gift, photos, and discount vouchers for local shops and restaurants.
Sydney Harbour Ferry with Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
Take in panoramic views of top Sydney landmarks as you cruise through Sydney Harbour en route to Taronga Zoo. Your package includes round-trip cruise from Circular Quay to the zoo as well as admission where you can meet our incredible animals.
Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour
Go behind the scenes at the Sydney Opera House for a fascinating look at this Sydney icon. Your knowledgeable guide leads you through the World Heritage–listed building on a walking tour, sharing entertaining stories about the revered performance center's history and providing access to off-limits parts of the house.
Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise
Book a table for a 2-Course 1.5-Hour or a 3-Course 3-hour lunch and sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour. Pass Sydney's famous landmarks including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your boat glides along the water. Your sit-down dining experience includes attentive service for your selected 2 or 3-course lunch. A variety of fresh seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes are served as you take in the sights. Upgrade when booking to guarantee a window seat.
Sydney Harbour Experience Cruise
The world’s most beautiful harbour deserves the very best cruise to experience it. Choose from two spectacular options, the Harbour Experience aboard our premier sightseeing fleet or, enhance your cruise with the Premium Harbour Experience to enjoy a house beverage of your choice and a Cheese & Charcuterie board to share, as you cruise by the majestic Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison and other top sights on this 1.5 hour cruise. Listen to commentary straight from your smartphone, relax into your seat or choose to venture up to the upper open-air deck as you marvel at the beauty of Sydney Harbour.
What people are saying about Sidecar Tours in Sydney
Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise"Staff were friendly and service was prompt and efficient. Meals were great! Lovely views of the harbour and plenty of opportunity to take photos"..."
Experience Infinity at Sydney Tower"The location, service and food exceeded all expectations. The servers were particularly attentive.Not to be missed!"..."
Experience Skyfeast at Sydney Tower"Scenic view and variety of good food. Scenic view and variety of good food. Scenic view and variety of good food."..."
Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise"Excellent views of sunset from the cruise High quality staff , very hospitable and took good care of us Good food and wine (could have more vegetarian options) Going up on the deck to see the lights was an added plus"..."
Sydney The Rocks Historical Pub Tour"While we knew much of the early history about Australia and The Rocks the added pieces of info and progression to date was very interesting."..."
Sydney Harbour Ferry with Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket"The giraffe experience was well worth the extra money. An experience I will never forget. Great day both the zoo and the trip via ferry."..."
Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour"Guide was excellent at describing the evolution of this magnificent structure and the creative engineering that brought it to life!"..."
Sydney Harbour Top Deck Lunch Cruise"I paid for a window seat it was excellent with the sun shining on the water. The 3 course meal was well presented and tasted great. Entertainment too. Well worth the money"..."
Sydney Harbour Experience Cruise"The availability and politeness of the crew of the Capt. Cook Cruises, from their 'welcome' to their 'goodbye', were as excellent and warm as their service. The beautiful view that can be seen of both the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge that I can never get enough of taking pictures in their various angles."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sidecar Tours in Sydney?
The best Sidecar Tours in Sydney according to Viator travellers are:
What Sidecar Tours in Sydney are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sydney experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sidecar Tours in Sydney are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sydney may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Sidecar Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park Tours & Tickets
- BridgeClimb Sydney Tours & Tickets
- Botany Bay Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk Tours & Tickets
- Goat Island Tours & Tickets
- Balmoral Tours & Tickets
- Powerhouse Museum Tours & Tickets
- Observatory Park Tours & Tickets
- Camp Cove Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tours & Tickets
- Paddy's Market Tours & Tickets
- St. Mary's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Hawkesbury River Tours & Tickets
- Bradleys Head Tours & Tickets
- Parliament House Tours & Tickets
- Sydney Observatory Tours & Tickets
- Double Bay Tours & Tickets
- Woolloomooloo Wharf Tours & Tickets
- Luna Park Sydney Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Great Barrier Reef
- Ellis Island
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley