Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
Buitenhof 33 2513 AH Den Haag, The Hague, Netherlands
On weekdays, tours run every hour starting at 10:45 a.m., and on weekends they start at 12:45 p.m. An English-language tour takes place every Sunday afternoon, as well as daily in the summer. No reservations are needed, and the museum is closed on Mondays.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)?
Attractions near Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort):
What else should I know about attractions in The Hague?
As well as visiting the Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort), check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Inner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal)
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
- Escher in Het Paleis (Escher in the Palace)
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Panorama Mesdag
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Kunstmuseum Den Haag
- The Hague Museum of Photography (Fotomuseum Den Haag)
- Louwman Museum
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee)