Neptune Fountain (Bassin de Neptune) Tours and Tickets
Laid out in formal French style and famed for their geometrically aligned terraces, tree-lined paths and ponds, the gardens of the Palace of Versailles are worth a visit on their own. And of all the lovely fountain pools in the gardens, the Neptune Fountain (Bassin de Neptune) is the largest and most grand.
Gardens open daily Apr - Oct; closed Mondays Nov - Mar
Rue des Reservoirs, Versailles, 78000
Looks like we don't have any Neptune Fountain (Bassin de Neptune) tours or tickets. Try one of these other top landmarks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Neptune Fountain (Bassin de Neptune) hours of operation?
Neptune Fountain (Bassin de Neptune) hours of operation: Gardens open daily Apr - Oct; closed Mondays Nov - Mar. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
- Hall of Mirrors (Galerie des Glaces)
- Versailles Royal Chapel (La Chapelle Royale)
- King’s State Apartment (Grand Appartement du Roi)
- Versailles Fountains (Les Fontaines)
- Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles)
- Scent Courtyard (Cour des Senteurs)
- Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- Academy of Equestrian Arts
- Orangerie of Versailles (l’Orangerie de Versailles)
- Grand Trianon
- Versailles Gardens (Jardins de Versailles)
- Grand Canal