Ulysses S. Grant Memorial
Open daily from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 to 5 p.m.
Union Square, Washington, DC
The memorial is located in Union Square, west of the U.S. Capitol Building, by the Capitol Reflecting Pool. It is open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. and from 2 until 5 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Ulysses S. Grant Memorial ?
Attractions near Ulysses S. Grant Memorial :
What else should I know about attractions in Washington DC?
As well as visiting the Ulysses S. Grant Memorial , check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- United States Botanic Garden
- Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden
- National Museum of the American Indian
- U.S. Capitol
- Japanese American Memorial
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Gallery of Art
- Library of Congress
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Capitol Hill
- Folger Shakespeare Library
- Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality National Monument
- National Mall
- National Archives Museum
- U.S. Navy Memorial