Top Washington DC Segway Tours
Private and Luxury
Arts & Design
Likely To Sell Out
When are you travelling?
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Time of Day
9 results | All Washington DC Tours
Washington DC "See the City" Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour
Experience the history and scale of Washington, DC’s monuments, museums, and memorials on a Segway tour with plenty of photo opportunities. Avoid long hours of walking between destinations, and see more the city with a guided tour. Headsets insure you can hear your guide’s insightful commentary as you whizz past prominent buildings and historic sights. This tour is ideal for visitors who want to get a good overview of the city, in order to know where to explore in more depth later.
Sites by Segway Tour In Washington DC
Experience Washington DC like never before on this guided small-group Segway tour. Learn about the history of the nation’s capital, and one of the most popular destinations in the US, while gliding around the city. See iconic landmarks like the United States Capitol, National Mall, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and many more—a perfect overview of the city for first-time visitors or anyone wanting to see the sites. Guided Segway training plus bottled water and snacks are included. Dress in weather-appropriate clothes with flat, closed-toed shoes.
4-Hour Small Group Guided National Mall Tour with 10 Top Attractions
Experience the history and culture of the nation’s capital on this comprehensive, half-day, small-group tour. Travel in a comfortable vehicle complete with phone chargers, umbrellas, and a flat-screen TV, and see Washington DC’s monuments, museums, and memorials with a guide. See the US Capitol building, the White House, the Mall and more. Avoid the hassles of driving, or navigating public transportation and leave the logistics to your guide.
Washington DC Morning Monuments Guided Sightseeing Tour with 8+ Stops
Have only a short stay in Washington DC planned? See the major highlights of the capital all in one morning—this monuments tour makes exploring the city easy. Board your bus near the National Archives building, and get ready to discover dozens of sights. Make a stop at top-tier landmarks like the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and more—and learn the stories behind the sights from your guide’s commentary.
Washington DC Moonlit Tour of the National Mall & Stops at 10 Sites
See Washington DC’s best sites light up after dark on a 3-HourGuided Nighttime Tour of the National Mall and monuments. Listen to an entertaining narrated history of the capital city, then stop to explore the most important destinations, from moving tributes to America's 20th-century wars to inspiring presidential landmarks. Take in the White House and the U.S. Capitol building at their most picturesque and get the perfect orientation and overview of Washington, DC.
DC Monuments and Capitol Hill Tour by Electric Cart
Explore the famous monuments and war memorials of Washington, DC on this small-group or private sightseeing tour. Hop aboard a special eCruiser vehicle and enjoy an educational and entertaining narrated history of our nation’s capital. Get a glimpse of the White House and travel around and through Capitol Hill, the Smithsonian museum complex, plus a plethora of famous memorials and monuments — like the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument — and many other hotspots. This is a great way to see many of DC’s most famous landmarks.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Big Bus Washington DC Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Discover the most popular sights in Washington, DC on this relaxing hop-on hop-off bus tour. Drive past many of the top attractions in the nation’s capital — including the White House, the Washington Monument, the National Mall, historic Georgetown, and Arlington National Cemetery, and choose where you want to get off and explore in more detail. Select a 1- or 2-day pass, then hop on at any of the stops on two different routes and get to know the city with an audio commentary. The 2-day Deluxe option includes a Night Tour.
Small Group National Mall Night Tour with 10 Top Attractions
Washington DC’s monuments and landmarks light up after dark, perfect for dramatic views and memorable photos of the capital city. Explore the sights from the National Mall to the White House and key memorials as your guide provides informative narration about each site. Hop off at select sights to get an up-close look with your small-group and guide. This tour includes transport between locations.
Day or Night Grand Tour of Washington DC with Stops at 8+ Sites
Get a panoramic look at Washington DC on this 4-hour Half Day sightseeing tour that provides a comprehensive introduction to the United States capital and its historical and cultural landmarks. Listen to live narration as you see dozens of attractions, such as Lincoln Memorial, the exterior of the White House, Washington Monument and the National Mall, the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, and the Smithsonian buildings. Tour stops at 8 top Attractions including White House, US Capitol, Franklin Roosevelt Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, and Nurses Memorial. Bonus: Upgrade option available at checkout for those who would like to extend their half-day city hour into an 8-hour full day guided city tour including a visit to George Washington's Mount Vernon.
What people are saying about Segway Tours in Washington DC
Washington DC "See the City" Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour"Great way to see DC ! Great Segway lessons and very easy to learn. We saw so much . Thank you !………………."..."
Sites by Segway Tour In Washington DC"Loved seeing the sites especially at this time of day! We went early evening and it was perfect. Made for great photos. The segways were easy to use and guide was super knowledgeable."..."
4-Hour Small Group Guided National Mall Tour with 10 Top Attractions"Ramon was a great tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and has a deep personal connection to the city."..."
Washington DC Morning Monuments Guided Sightseeing Tour with 8+ Stops"We wanted to see the historical monuments and that is exactly what we got. Saved a lot of walking and time."..."
Washington DC Moonlit Tour of the National Mall & Stops at 10 Sites"We felt a little rushed. James our guide was very knowledgeable. We enjoyed this tour. Would recommend. Just wish a little more time for photos."..."
DC Monuments and Capitol Hill Tour by Electric Cart"Our guide was very informative and personable. We loved the experience! We saw all the major sites and didn’t have to walk. At our age that would have been impossible."..."
Big Bus Washington DC Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tour"It was a great ride. because of it being Memorial Day we had to take detours so we missed some things we really wanted to see, but we will be going back another time."..."
Small Group National Mall Night Tour with 10 Top Attractions"Excellent information and great tour guide. Highly recommended for families. Great service. Will do again"..."
Day or Night Grand Tour of Washington DC with Stops at 8+ Sites"Our driver/tour guide was wonderful! He gave very detailed information about each of the sites. We did not feel rushed and the tour was perfect! For a short amount of time we feel we truly saw all the great DC sites."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Segway Tours in Washington DC?
The best Segway Tours in Washington DC according to Viator travellers are:
- Washington DC "See the City" Guided Sightseeing Segway Tour
- Sites by Segway Tour In Washington DC
- 4-Hour Small Group Guided National Mall Tour with 10 Top Attractions
- Washington DC Morning Monuments Guided Sightseeing Tour with 8+ Stops
- Washington DC Moonlit Tour of the National Mall & Stops at 10 Sites
What Segway Tours in Washington DC are taking additional safety precautions?
These Washington DC experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Segway Tours in Washington DC are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Washington DC may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Library of Congress Tours & Tickets
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) Tours & Tickets
- National Academy of Sciences Tours & Tickets
- Korean War Veterans Memorial Tours & Tickets
- National Children's Museum Tours & Tickets
- House of the Temple Tours & Tickets
- Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center Tours & Tickets
- Washington National Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Lafayette Square Tours & Tickets
- Freedom Plaza Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Tours & Tickets
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Tours & Tickets
- National Mall Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of the American Indian Tours & Tickets
- National World War II Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Eastern Market Tours & Tickets
- Islamic Mosque of Washington DC Tours & Tickets
- Tidal Basin Tours & Tickets
- The White House Tours & Tickets
- National Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Williamsburg
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Molokini Crater
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Na Pali Coast
- Blue Lagoon
- Tower of London
- Milan Duomo
- Ellis Island
- Great Barrier Reef
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets