- Full-day Barossa Valley wine region tour with Maggie Beer Farm Shop, from Adelaide
- Stop at up to five wineries for tastings
- Learn about the wine region's history and best establishments from the guide
- Browse the delicious produce and local products at Maggie Beer Farm Shop
- Upgrade to include lunch
- Includes wine tasting, driver-guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money." See review