- Explore the sights of Torndirrup National Park with admission fee included
- Learn about the Gap and Natural Bridge, two of the most popular natural attractions around Albany
- Enjoy provided afternoon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the front door of the Albany Visitor Centre.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 57 travellers
- OPERATED BY Busy Blue Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands