- See landmarks such as the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue, and the Auschwitz Monument
- Learn about Amsterdam during WWII and the Nazi occupation
- Discover the story of Anne Frank
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We start the tour in front of the Jewish Museum. You can recognize your guide by the orange 360 umbrella. Directions: Tram 14, tram stop Waterloo Square (Waterlooplein)
Tour ends in front of the Anne Frank House (entrance ticket is NOT included).
What To Expect
Along the way, learn more about Amsterdam’s troubled past, as you hear about the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands between 1940 and 1945, and the effects of the brutal regime not only on the Jewish community but on the everyday lives of all those living in Amsterdam. See the head office of the Jewish council and hear about key events such as the Winter of Hunger and the February Strike as you pass monuments like the Dokwerker and the Auschwitz Monument.
You’ll also learn more about the Dutch resistance and how they offered secret hiding places to families like the Franks. Your tour ends outside the Anne Frank House, where you’ll learn more about her now-legendary diaries and how they came to be published by her father Otto Frank. Entrance to the museum is not included, but you can opt to visit independently after the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entrance ticket to Anne Frank House is NOT included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne Frank House.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please check the weather predictions and dress accordingly
- Entrance ticket to the Portuguese Synagogue and to the Jewish Historical Museum are not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter either of these buildings.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY 360 Amsterdam Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Highly recommended for those who are budget conscious and want a through review of the Jewish quarter in Amsterdam!" See review
- "It is a walking tour so make sure you are healthy enough to do so I highly recommend this tour and our guide Wybe." See review
- "Ask for Talia if you can and you won't be disappointed!" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews