- 12-hour WWI tour of Fromelles and Ypres from Arras
- Explore the killing fields of Fromelles with a guide
- Hear the stories of some of the soldiers who gave their lives
- Discover WWI command posts, bunkers and tunnels, and visit the Fromelles Museum
- Visit key memorial sites such as Cobbers and Tyne Cot
- Pay your respects at the Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- Tour includes lunch, and pickup from your centrally located Arras hotels or Arras train station
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Battlefields Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.