- Follow your guide around the town, soaking up stories of history
- Your admission fees are included to the District Museum and Regional Visitor Center
- Learn the legends and stories of the women of the region
- Explore the Italian and Victorian gardens
Departure & Return
inside Daylesford Visitor Information Centre
|Friday:||01:30 PM - 03:30 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alice's Journeys is perfect for extended families and groups with children - consider booking a private tour for your family group
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Alice's Journeys Walking Tours of Daylesford
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms