- 2-hour ghost tour of the J Ward Lunatic Asylum
- Hear about criminally insane prisoners whose ghosts reportedly linger in the building
- Take a spooky night tour of the asylum with an informative guide
- Listen to tales of notorious inmates and unsolved mysteries at J Ward
Departure & Return
Please meet at JWard Old Gaol , Girdlestone Street Ararat Victoria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children 12 and over must be accompanied by a supervising adult ticket holder
- Flat, comfortable shoes are recommended
- The 2-hour tour is mostly indoors with moderate walking and some steps
- Tours take place in wet weather; in the case of extreme weather, the local tour operator will contact you directly to offer alternative options
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Lantern Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons