Explore our promoted experiences
- Afternoon tour to Normandy’s battlefield beaches from Bayeux
- Hear about the events of World War II and the D-Day landings from your guide
- Walk the lunar landscape of Pointe du Hoc
- Visit Omaha Beach, the bloodiest of Normandy’s WWII beaches
- See the graves of thousands of US soldiers at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Return to the vehicle for the short drive to Omaha Beach and delve into the dramatic procession of D-Day events that unfolded on this beach. Stop at two points at either end of the sandy stretch to appreciate the scale of the expanse and then head to Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial to pay tribute to fallen American soldiers. Feel emotionally stirred as you stroll around Europe’s largest American cemetery and then venture to the Normandy American Cemetery Visitor Center to enrich your knowledge of the region’s history.
Browse exhibits that speak eloquently of the events that took place on Omaha Beach; listen to personal stories, narrative texts and interactive displays and appreciate the insightful nature of the museum.
Return to your vehicle after the explorative tour and then relax during the journey back to Bayeux.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that the tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also no toilets at the station, but one available with coins across from the station." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews