Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn to kayak or sharpen your skills on a tour from Frisco Bay Marina
- Explore the Dillon Reservoir on a route up to 7 miles (11 kilometers)
- Guide shares Native American history and Rocky Mountain ecology
- Popular tour has been earning rave reviews for more than 10 years
Departure & Return
267 Marina Rd Since this is a group activity please arrive early. We are located at the end of the sandy beach. Since this is a group activity please arrive promptly. Those arriving untimely will be asked to reschedule their trip based on availability. There will be no refund.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kayaking is an active sport and requires full participation. Guests are expected to maintain the pace of the tour
- Each kayak must have at least one participant 14 years of age.
- Due to kayak and gear limitations, kayakers must be at minimum 50 lb. and at maximum 250 lb. or 44” waist. Kayaker’s over 6’5” may not fit comfortably in our kayaks. Since we all come in different shapes and sizes, please contact us by email, if you are uncertain and we’ll be happy to answer any questions.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommended Clothing: Sandals, Hat, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hiking style clothing, Extra jacket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Paddle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands