- Private walking tour of Bruges
- See the city on foot with a local guide
- Learn about Bruges history and culture
- Visit local landmarks like the Church of Our Lady
- Includes a tasting of Belgian chocolate
Departure & Return
In front of Historium, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge
What To Expect
Continue to the Burg Square and the 12th-century Church of Our Lady Bruges, then see some of the oldest preserved hospital buildings in Europe. See the historic fish market and Minnewater Lake, then pause for a chocolate tasting at Delpa Chocolatier.
Throughout your tour, though, you can take advantage of your time with a private guide to see just the things that interest you most, from this “best of” tour of the city to a walking tour focused on history, culture, or more. Your private walking tour concludes in central Bruges.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travellers can participate
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Be sure to dress in layers, bring an umbrella and comfortable shoes." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews