Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour chocolate workshop in Brussels
- Learn to make authentic Belgian pralines and mendiants (chocolate discs with dried fruit)
- Taste your creations along with a cup of rich hot chocolate
- Learn recipes and techniques you can re-create in your own kitchen
- Take home a box of 30+ handcrafted chocolates
Departure & Return
Come to "Rue des Foulons 30, Brussels" maximum 10 minutes ahead of the starting time as we will still be busy setting up everything for you! Closest tram stops: Anneessens (lines 3, 4, 32) & Bodegem (lines 51, 82)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not accept spectators, every person coming to the workshop participates.
- We do NOT ACCEPT kids under the age of 12 years old. (the workshop is long and some parts are technical), this activity is NOT SUITABLE for kids. Check out our Waffle Workshop instead.
- Any participant under the age of 18 is required to come with a participating and responsible adult.
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travellers
- OPERATED BY 1USUAL Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands