- Private day trip to the Normandy landing beaches of World War II from Caen
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and customize your day to suit you
- Hear tales of the landings from a guide whose family lived in WWII Normandy
- Visit D-Day sites such as Omaha Beach, Sword Beach and Pointe du Hoc
- See Arromanches beach, the site of the artificial Mulberry Harbour
- Visit the American Cemetery and Airborne Museum and taste some Normandy apple brandy
- Enjoy in-depth attention and personalized commentary from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Price is per car with a maximum of six people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Normandytour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff