Explore our promoted experiences
- Lunch on board the boat is included in the ticket price of this 5 hour tour
- Learn about the marine life you encounter from the knowledgeable and friendly crew
- Full training and safety instructions are given on every trip
- Hire of the snorkeling, diving and safety gear is included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Check-in is from 7.15am to 7.45am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Evolution departs 8.00am sharp. Return transfers are available for an additional cost. You must contact Down Under Dive to book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Check-in is from 7.15am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Please make your way to the Down Under Cruise and Dive counter to check-in. Boat departs 8.00am sharp.
- All divers are required to complete a Medical Questionnaire. In our commitment to the safety of our guests, divers over 65 years (or 45 years for PADI dive courses) must have a medical clearance with a physician the confirms they are Fit To Dive. This can be provided by your own GP before you leave for your holiday. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and/or prescription medication may prevent some people from diving.
- Children aged and under 12 years (introductory) and 10 years (certified divers) are not permitted to participate in onboard diving activities as per Queensland Australian Law.
- Children under the age of 18 must be in the immediate company of a parent or legal guardian.
- For Certified Diving, evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted.
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the weight limit for helicopters is 130kg. Please contact the supplier directly for further information.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Special dietary requirements must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior to travel directly with the tour operator. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options are available.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 124 travellers
- OPERATED BY Down Under Dive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews