Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day shore excursion from Cannes to Antibes and St-Paul-de-Vence
- Visit the site of the Cannes International Film Festival
- Take in views of the beautiful Côte d’Azur on your coastal drive
- Marvel at the luxury yachts docked in Billionaires' Quay in Antibes
- Discover the medieval Provençal village of St-Paul-de-Vence
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin with a drive down the shoreline Boulevard de la Croisette to see a slice of daily life in Cannes and admire its gorgeous beaches and hotels. Walk in the footsteps of the world’s biggest film stars with a visit to the Festival Palace, where the Cannes International Film Festival is held each year.
Head out of town along spectacular coastal roads toward your next stop of Antibes. Wander around the quaint cobblestone streets of this hilltop village while your guide shares its history, and ogle jaw-dropping yachts harbored at Billionaire’s Quay.
Drive slightly inland through the Provençal countryside to visit the quaint medieval town of St-Paul-de-Vence, one of the area’s oldest settlements. Explore the charming lanes, cafés, and galleries and see why the village is known as an inspiration for many of France’s Impressionist painters and contemporary artists.
Relax on the short return drive to Cannes, where your tour concludes back at the cruise terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We would highly recommend Viator and this tour in particular !" See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews